• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Support/Sales Work

Richard

CRM Consultant
Premium Member
Hey,

Most of you know me, some more than others, and some know that I jumped in to the hosting business in the deep end. Well, from my experience I have picked up skills that I never thought I would master. As you can see from the thread title, I’m looking for sales/support work for a "busy" hosting company (by busy I mean quite allot of customers and large amount of support requests to keep me busy)

I am willing to work for a trial period so you can assess how I am doing, but please, no longer than 2 weeks.

I have experience with DNS (Working with records outside cPanel) and setting up and fixing records inside cPanel. I know 2 control panels inside out and they are: cPanel/WHM and VHCS. So if you want to use VHCS and give support on it, I’m your man. I am also very honest (So I will not be working for any scam hosts, kiddy hosts, or anything along them lines) and I am good at dealing with challenging situations. I have been giving support for well over 5 months for my own company, which I just did not have time to run. But hosting is my dream, and ever since I had my first reseller account (over a year ago now!), I’ve always wanted to be part of the trade.

I can work for 3 to 5 hours a day in the time frame of: 4pm-12pm (GMT) But i will need breaks every so often to get a bite to eat, ect.

Please can you only give serious and real offers and state the trial period and hours you wish me to work. You can PM me if you wish to ask additional questions.

Regards,
Richard

ezshare said:
Is this going to be a full-time job or are you looking for just something to give pocket money?

As stated in my post, it's going to be part time job. I'm currently not looking for a full time job in support/sales.

Back