• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for stable 99.9% Uptime Web Hosting!

.Bobby

Hey guys,

I am looking for a Reliable host that can offer me a Cpanel Web Hosting Account, with the following:

• ~20GB Space
  • ~50-100GB Bandwidth
  • 20> MySQL Databases
  • PHP 5.0 Support
  • No Post2Host Requirement
  • No Monthly Forum Activity Requirement
  • 90% > Uptime

I know that the aforementioned Web Hosting Account is more likely than not, going to have to be customised to suit the aforementioned, thus, in return, I will be putting a
(Sponsored by -yourwebhostingcompany.com-)

Behind my title of my site.

My site provides Web Services.

Please reply here if interested.

Thanks.

im going to be completly honest here and dont take this the wrong way. But you are not gonna get that ammount of space and bandwidth for free and it be reliable. If you REALLY need that much space then might I suggest paying for it.

If you are not currently going to use that ammount of space then might I suggest updating your requirements?

Not sure about other people but even I have a site that has been online for 2 years [blog some downloads forum and all that] And it is not even using up a gig of space.

Just a friendly tip here tho.

me too, i agree with Tacker.
20gb space and 50gb bandwidth for free is quite impossible, unless is those oversellers who just run for a few months and close down that type of host can offer. or else, u can't get this for free...

What "web services" do you offer? (Either way though, you should get a paid shared/VPS, if you're offering a service to people.)

The web services i'm providing cover a wide area. From little things like setting/troubleshooting of Installation of Forum Boards, to customising given templates to suit customer's needs.

Hmm, if what i've requested is too much, how much should I request then?

The web services i'm providing cover a wide area. From little things like setting/troubleshooting of Installation of Forum Boards, to customising given templates to suit customer's needs.

Depends what panel you want.

Go our and research free hosts, for example post2host offer bigger plans in instant activiation in most cases.

for us to gauge if you have requested too much or not tell us a bit about your site.

is it newly established? if so no way are you going to need that. unless your getting *massive* amounts of traffic for that type of content (free templates? and a forum? not huge amounts of traffic) your requirements are far lower.

methinks you just went and saw what kiddy hosts are offering and decided you needed that?

I'm estimating about approx. 500-1000hits/day. I might not need that much space after all. I might need just ~10GB. Any good Hosts to recommend?

At 1000 hits a day your going to need roughly 15gb bandwidth. max.

and honest to god, you won't need 10gb. My entire clients PSD, html, css and images file (all uncompressed) takes up a couple GB max.

2gb space 15gb bandwidth is all your going to need.

Nope, but I'd suggest resubmitting your request with the more reasonable requirements, you can probably get a host with your other needs (ad free, cpanel, 99% uptime, no forum posting) no trouble. Hope this helps.

If you want uptime and high reliablity you may want to look into a host who has been around a while. And you may want to do a post2host because they tend to last much longer than other hosts.

Back