• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for shared hosting

weedfreak2012

looking for offers with the fallow specs

60 gigs space
1tb bandwidth
php
mysql
ssh
sftp
legal ----- content
irc
shoutcast
dpmain registration
10 day free trial

Last edited:
The content you want is fine, but you're asking a lot, even for a paid hosting account. For security purposes, most places aren't going to let you run an IRC server, or have shell access. Running this on a shared environment is probably not going to happen either. Your space and bandwidth requirements are also pretty excessive. What kind of budget do you have? At minimum, you really should consider getting your own VPS if you plan to run all of this.

Last edited:
I would also recommend a VPS, however, we can offer you a shared hosting plan that fits your needs.

Fire High Usage Shared Hosting

500GB RAID10 Disk Space
2TB transfer @1gbps
cPanel
Softaculous
SSH Access
Daily On-Site / Nightly Off-Site Backups
Legal IRC Okay
Shoutcast

$59.99/mo. before FWS discount (https://clients.wswd.net/cart.php?gid=31)

I can also do a custom plan for you with your exact specs for $29.99/mo.

I would also recommend a VPS, however, we can offer you a shared hosting plan that fits your needs.

Fire High Usage Shared Hosting

500GB RAID10 Disk Space
2TB transfer @1gbps
cPanel
Softaculous
SSH Access
Daily On-Site / Nightly Off-Site Backups
Legal IRC Okay
Shoutcast

$59.99/mo. before FWS discount (https://clients.wswd.net/cart.php?gid=31)

I can also do a custom plan for you with your exact specs for $29.99/mo.

$59.99/mo. = 600-700USD a year, this would be too expensive, I think.

I think you haven't looked at the specs I'm offering for that price. 500GB disk space and 2TB bandwidth (this is real, non-oversold resources...not the crap you find elsewhere) don't come cheap.

You are asking for a half dedicated server, I think that that price would be fair... Even cheap if you ask me.

Or go for one of that unlimited hosts and get kicked off the server without a notice within a couple of months.

bodHOST offers one of the most affordable web hosting services I’ve seen. In fact, their plans start at $0.99 per month for their Single Shared Hosting plan. Their most expensive plan is their Business Shared Hosting Plan that’s just $7.99 per month. You can save 35% OFF on web hosting - Use promotion code BWH35.

If you're searching for an unlimited web hosting provider, look no further than AllWebHost Hosting. Renowned for its exceptional performance and robust features, AllWebHost offers unlimited SSD storage, bandwidth, email accounts, and databases, enabling you to grow your website without limitations.

Unlimited Web Hosting For Linux & Windows WEB HOSTING - $2 / month
  • Unlimited Disk Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Domain Hosting
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
Have any Questions?
Contact us (800)-230-5651

Back