• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for shared hosting or vps with irc and shoutcast allowed

weedfreak2012

im looking for the fallowing

10gb of space
2tb of bandwidth
adult content allowed
irc allowed
shoutcast allowed
cpanel with fantastico or anyother script installer

name your price my budget for shared is 15.00 per month and for vps 20.00 per month

Hi Jody,

What kind of site is this, that you need IRC? I realize there will be adult content, but what will the IRC be for?

Also, it's going to be almost impossible to find shared hosting that will actually let you use 2TB/IRC/Shoutcast. VPS might be doable, but cPanel and Fantastico/Softaculous is certainly going to come at a price. Not sure $20 is that price.

You're looking at nearly $30 for a VPS that meets these requirements, and thats without CPanel- which adds at least $15 more to the base price due to the licensing of it.

Plus any particular reason for the IRC? You know you could just join an existing IRC rather than trying to host your own, it probably would be a good idea to consider it.

As for shared hosting that can do this, again the bandwidth you are calling for is pretty incredible and I doubt most shared hosts would let someone put an IRC and shoutcast on their server. Though you might find shared hosts that provide IRC hosting on their own network.

Are you able to increase your budget? We allow both SHOUTcast and IRC, but only on a reliable network, which isn't possible at $20.

Hi,
We can offer you the specifications at the lowest price possible of $9.95. Yes, we allow IRC, Shoutcast, Legal Adult Content. Have a look here:

View all plans: http://www.xhostfire.com/cart.php?gid=8

Plan: XEN Simple
Dedicated RAM: 512MB
Diskspace (RAID 10): 10GB
Premium Bandwidth: 2TB * Special for you when order.
Dedicated IP: 1 IP
cPanel price: $14 USD Extra.

Total: 29.95 USD. This is the cheapest we can offer with cPanel/WHM included.

Order: http://www.xhostfire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=16

Thank You.

Last edited:
looking for a free 30 day trail on a vps

i would like the fallowing

server specs provide me with what you can

root access

30 gb hardrive

2tb bandwidth

cpanel with with fantastico and softalious

centos or openbsd

legal adult content ok

irc ok

shoutcast ok

legal adult content

must be willing to beable to pay at the end of the trial period

i will give you my debit card account number to prove to you im over 18

if you need my id to let me know and ill make a copy of it for you

and do business with you after the trial i s over

my budget is $30.00 per month if you need more just tell me and ill take it under consideration

all interested may reply or pm me

well the reason for this post is i dont have the cash for hosting right now so i decided to post a ad for a free trail for i can save up the money to pay for the hosting and give me time to get my hosting cause im wanting to have my site up and runing by the end of feburary have a great day :)

I merged your last two request threads and closed the one from October.

Also, I can pretty much guarantee you aren't going to get cPanel, Softaculous, and/or Fantastico with any sort of trial, as those all cost the host money. Nobody gets those for free, leaving the host to cover the license fees for you, when you may or may not use their services. If you can get by with just a plain VPS with nothing on it but an OS (for the trial period), you might get lucky. Aside from that, I don't see anybody fulfilling this offer.

You can save license cost of cPanel, Softaculous, and/or Fantastico with the shared hosting but I am afraid no one can allow running irc application within your website.

Back