• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.

T^2

[-]
NLC
Wow it's been awhile...but as I'm in the need for some webspace again I thought I'd put this up.

I'm looking for a reseller account on a none oversold server. I have very specific needs so please do not reply unless you can meet them.

Space: w/e you think is reasonable
Bandwidth: w/e you think is reasonable
Required:
Private Nameservers with 1 dedicated IP
- cPanel and WHM
- NO overselling (on resellers or your server)
- You must own your servers and have been in business for 6 months
- free billing software would be a plus
- MUST HAVE A PHYSICAL ADDRESS (not a p.o box either)
Price: $10 USD (flexible)

This is a personal account and won't be used for reselling hosting.

Give me your best offers!

Last edited:
T^2,

I've read over your needs and I'm sure that we can offer you what you need... We're WebLyte, a Web Hosting company based in the US. We're a group of web enthusiasts that value things like helping our clients become accustomed to the internet, create websites, fix problems and reach their goals. We have been in the web hosting industry since early 2004 and don't plan on leaving the business, well, ever! A few facts that you'll learn about us is that we're crazy about making sure our service levels are optimal, we pride ourselves on uptime, we're fair on pricing, we don't oversell, and last but not least, we own all of our equipment - which means that if you purchase service from us then you won't have a million resellers passing off your support request taking hours to get your issues resolved. We're great!

Your $10/month can get you the following:

Venture
10GB Storage Space!
100GB Monthly Data Transfer!
Host UNLIMITED Accounts!

UNLIMITED Features! Top-Tier Support! Budget Friendly!

[strike]Regularly $24.99[/strike] | $10.00/month for you
More Info | Sign Me Up!

There are free billing systems in our Softaculous one click installer, we are non-oversold and on top of this we do own all of our equipment.

Please contact me for a coupon to get in at this price.

Venture
10GB Storage Space!
Host UNLIMITED Accounts!

More Info | Sign Me Up!

There are free billing systems in our Softaculous one click installer, we are non-oversold and on top of this we do own all of our equipment.

What about dedicated IP and private nameservers?

I know you said not to post if I don't meet all the criteria, but if you're willing to give a new hosting provider a chance we can offer you the following:
Space: 15GB
Bandwidth: 150GB
2 dedicated IPs to give you true private name servers.
- cPanel and WHM
- No overselling (on resellers or on server)
- We are not a reseller and have our own servers.
- Free billing via Softaculous

$9.95 per month via PayPal.

We don't offer reseller plans on our website so if you'd like to be setup on this plan please PM me or submit a ticket at http://cp.5ITE.com

We are dedicated to the industry we're in and we're not a fly-by host.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

I know you said not to post if I don't meet all the criteria, but if you're willing to give a new hosting provider a chance we can offer you the following:
Space: 15GB
2 dedicated IPs to give you true private name servers.
- cPanel and WHM
- No overselling (on resellers or on server)
- We are not a reseller and have our own servers.
- Free billing via Softaculous

$9.95 per month via PayPal.

We don't offer reseller plans on our website so if you'd like to be setup on this plan please PM me or submit a ticket at http://cp.5ITE.com

We are dedicated to the industry we're in and we're not a fly-by host.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Good try but no. I understand you're trying to get new business but I made myself very clear.

Best of luck with your venture.

Hi,
I would like to offer you our start linux reseller hosting plan

10GB Space
200GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
Private NS Servers
Unlimited addon domains, sub domains, park domains
Unlimited email accounts, ftp accounts, mysql databases
Create Unlimited cPanel Accounts
Host Unlimited Clients
PHP 5.2.13, MySQL 5
Multi Media Enabled
Fantastico Deluxe
No Overselling guarantee
30days moneyback guarantee
100% uptime guarantee

Only $14.95/month

For further details & order: http://www.occeanic.com/resellers/linuxreseller.html

I can offer you this plan with our no overselling guarantee & 100% uptime guarantee for $10/month with 1 free dedicated IP address. Simply pm me or contact our sales department with reference to your this post and we will setup the order for you with adjusted price.

T^2,

I've read over your needs and I'm sure that we can offer you what you need... We're WebLyte, a Web Hosting company based in the US. We're a group of web enthusiasts that value things like helping our clients become accustomed to the internet, create websites, fix problems and reach their goals. We have been in the web hosting industry since early 2004 and don't plan on leaving the business, well, ever! A few facts that you'll learn about us is that we're crazy about making sure our service levels are optimal, we pride ourselves on uptime, we're fair on pricing, we don't oversell, and last but not least, we own all of our equipment - which means that if you purchase service from us then you won't have a million resellers passing off your support request taking hours to get your issues resolved. We're great!

Venture
10GB Storage Space!
Host UNLIMITED Accounts!

More Info | Sign Me Up!

Seems a bit weird. Your domain was registered in 2008. You are claiming that you have been in the business since 2004. Your Signature states you have been in the business for over 2 years.

Could you make up your mind?

Hi,

Being a webmaster and updating several popular websites myself, I know how difficult and time consuming host searches are. I'm very excited to announce that you can finally get the hosting which is designed by real webmasters for other webmasters like you. DimeReseller, established in 2005 and acquired by web software development company in June 2010, now offers premium shared and reseller hosting packages designed to meet and exceed professional webmaster needs.

I believe that Reseller package perfectly suits your hosting needs (it also includes everything you requested for):

***RESELLER PACKAGE DETAILS***
- 10 GB disk space
- 100 GB monthly bandwidth
- Unlimited hosted domains
- Unlimited parked domains
$10.00 per month and lower!

Our team is aware of enormous competition between today's webmasters, and we realize that money-saving now is more important than ever. If you order ANY package for 6 months, you get 1 month free. Or order the same package for 12 months and get 2 months free.

It's no secret that in some situations you may need a very special service to satisfy your hosting needs. If it happens, build your own hosting package at a price you want to pay!

We understand that you may still have additional questions or comments, so please simply contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You are welcome to reply to this thread, send a private message, or submit contact form and one of our friendly sale representatives will be glad to answer all questions you may have.

Hello,

I am Constantinos Coudounaris, CEO of IFHOST and related companies. We've been in the Hosting Business since April 2007.

I can offer you the following three plans:

Use PromoCode: "Litespeed" for 20% off your first order!

Starter Plan at $19.99/month

Disk Space: 25GB
Accounts: Unlimited
cPanel Included
WHMCS Included

Intermediate Plan at $24.99/month

Disk Space: 35GB
Bandwidth: 250GB
cPanel Included
WHMCS Included

Expert Plan at $29.99/month

Disk Space: 50GB
Bandwidth: 500GB
cPanel Included
WHMCS Included

Seems a bit weird. Your domain was registered in 2008. You are claiming that you have been in the business since 2004. Your Signature states you have been in the business for over 2 years.

Could you make up your mind?

My mind has been made up. For quite a while now actually. If you would have checked my post history here you would have saw the information that you are concerned about and if I recall correctly I stated very clearly that we were "in the web hosting industry (not necessarily as a business) since early 2004".. but to explain things very briefly and clearly to you - we changed brands in the past which consisted of selling our old business (which was successful to say the least) and re-emerging as a stronger business with much more capital & value amongst many other positive attributes.

Again, as I said before, feel free to check my post history here and elsewhere. To make things easy for you, our old business name is LytenHost, pre-dating that our name was AlternaHost which was short lived because of an existing trademark which was held by another company. If you have any other questions about WebLyte or its history then please feel free to email me rather than make a post that could be taken as a discredit. :wink2:

Last edited:
Thanks Rob. That's a good idea, I think it's about time I overhaul the sig especially if it'll make things easier for our potential clients to understand :)

And we are proud to welcome you to the WebLyte family. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever then please don't hesitate to contact us. We love to hear from our clients :biggrin2:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back