• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for reseller hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkshire Host

Hi guys I've started to become slightly unhappy of the downtime I am currently having with my hosting provider so i'm looking elsewhere to see if I can get a better quote and a better service!

I've currently got unmetered linux reseller hosting with cpanel also they've just put their pricing and its gone up to $8.50 per month if possible i'm wanting this at or cheaper i'm also using reseller club to sell domains so that side isn't a problem. I've also got a cap of 100 domains but would like more if possible. Would like a UK server if possible but isn't essential as long as the up time is reliable and reliable support that doesn't take a day or so to get back to me!

Summary:

unmetered linux reseller account (or with windows)
Cpanel
Host 100+ domains
unmetered email accounts
softaculous
Price for life of account

Preferably cheaper than $8.50

Hi Yorkshire Host,

We have some great reseller accounts @ http://www.tlchosting.co.uk/page/whmreseller

Our cheapest plan for reseller hosting account is £7.99

TLCHWHM100

Diskspace: 100GB
Bandwidth: 1TB
cPanel
WHM
Softcalulous
Installartron
RVSitebuilder
Free Billing Software (Clientexec)
Unlimited cPanel Accounts
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
No Setup Fees

Dear Yorkshire Host,

We offer what you're looking for. If you use one of the following codes: ALLVPS50OFF, you can choose from one of these packages that are under $8.50:

VS 512
€7.90/month NOW €3.95/month for life
512MB Memory
1 Core Processor
25 GB Disk
Xeon E5-2690 2.9Ghz
cPanel
Softaculous Ready
Unlimited domains
1Gbit (shared) unlimited & emails
Money Back Guarantee
ORDER

VS 1
€12.90/month NOW €6.45/month for life
1GB Memory
1 Core Processor
45 GB Disk
Xeon E5-2690 2.9Ghz
cPanel
Softaculous Ready
Unlimited domains & emails
1Gbit (shared) unlimited
Money Back Guarantee
ORDER

Last edited:
Cpanel
Host 100+ domains
unmetered email accounts
softaculous

At that price point you should expect a heavily oversold environment which is not what you want your clients to be on. Essentially every client on this box will be able to sell without limits, this can managed in a standard shared environment but not a reseller environment, it simply won't work.

Increase your budget and set reasonable limits (what you actually need) and then go from there.

Hi I can offer this:

200 GB Disk Space (can be increased - 50 GB for $4)
Cpanel/WHM
CloudLinux
unlimited hosted accounts and domains
unlimited email accounts
softaculous
daily R1Soft backups
Self IP unblock for you and your clients
MySQL and PostgreSQL Database
Ruby on Rails
PHP Version Selector
Optional Radio Reseller
WHMXtra
EU Reliable Dedicated Server
FREE WHMCS BILLING SYSTEM

Price: $15 per month
https://www.mygeekhost.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=40

Last edited:
For the price of some reseller hosting you can have your own VPS with cPanel. Have you considered making that upgrade? You can even have your own resellers if you do that!

Might as well make the most of a bad situation.

Hi guys I've started to become slightly unhappy of the downtime I am currently having with my hosting provider so i'm looking elsewhere to see if I can get a better quote and a better service!

I've currently got unmetered linux reseller hosting with cpanel also they've just put their pricing and its gone up to $8.50 per month if possible i'm wanting this at or cheaper i'm also using reseller club to sell domains so that side isn't a problem. I've also got a cap of 100 domains but would like more if possible. Would like a UK server if possible but isn't essential as long as the up time is reliable and reliable support that doesn't take a day or so to get back to me!

Summary:

Cpanel
Host 100+ domains
unmetered email accounts
softaculous

"I've started to become slightly unhappy of the downtime I am currently having with my hosting provider"

"Preferably cheaper than $8.50"

Well there's your problem right there.

You can also buy from yourself. You mentioned that you have an account with resellerclub, it will not come cheap but would be probably best for you until you can find a cheaper company with quality services at lower price.

I am using the services of MicroHost company, and found the services as best. You can also try up their service support. They resolves each of my problem on time and tech support is available for 24*7. Reliable services with cheaper price plans.

What is their policy if you need to change your hosting configuration mid-contract? For example, if you start out in a shared server configuration and need to move to a dedicated or VPS environment during your contract term, is that allowed? Are there penalties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back