• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for reliable reseller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remy Canad

Hello everyone, here is my situation.

I currently have a reseller account with the following options. (Not all listed)
4gig Storage
65gig Bandwidth
WHM/Cpanel
Unlimited everything else...

I am paying $10 a month for it.

You know all know, basically a normal reseller package.

Anyway I have only been with this host for a short time now and do not know about the reliablity of it. It was not a problem before because it was only for a personal site of mine, and about 4 other sites that were not very important.

I now have about 7 pending clients that would like me to host them so before I start really hosting people I need to make sure my host is reliable. I am going to have a good talk with my current host and see if I can make sure they are reliable. But in the mean time I was wondering if any of you could make me an offer similar to the one above.

Note: If possible also give me a link to customer testemonials and stuch.

Thanks

:) Hi Remy Canad,
We can offer you a similar package with guaranteed reliability, however we cannot match the price.

We have been supplying reliable hosting services since 2000 and we are focused and dedicated on support that is second to none, we also provide Domain Name registration, SSL security certificates and web design.

For more information on our Reseller Hosting Package please visit:
http://www.bright-byte.com/reseller.shtml

To view our customers testimonials please visit:
http://www.bright-byte.com/testimonials.shtml

We would like to offer you the following Reseller Package:

Reseller Supreme
6 GB Storage Space
60 GB Bandwidth Transfer
Private Nameservers
(ns1.yourdomain.com, ns2.yourdomain.com)
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Fantastico DeLuxe More Info
Free $5.00 Kanoodle account More Info.
Add On Scripts:
Oscommerce
PHP-Nuke
Invision Board
Unlimited MySQL Databases
SSL Access
RedHat Linux 9
CPanel/WHM Latest Version

Monthly: $55.00
Setup: FREE

Looking forward to hosting you now and in to the future.

Last edited:
Reliability with 60 gigs transfer for $10/mo is hard to come by.

Just think, going with a more expensive host and getting that reliability, will help you out in the long run. Especially with your 7 soon to be clients it will more than likely cover the costs.

Do not worry to much about matching exaclty the same specs. I know it will be almost impossible, if not impossible to match them. I would say 40gig bandwidth should be good. And 4gig of space should be plenty for now, as long as I can always upgrade as needed. :)

Thanks for the replies so far!

we have RC1 package with 1GB space and 20GB bandwidth at $12.99/mo, if you are interested. You can upgrade any time you want, without any downtime.

BGFWeb.com would like to offer you the following:

Reseller Plans - Unmetered Domains
cPanel/WHM
All other features unmetered
All accounts are instantly activated upon completion of order!

4 GB diskspace / 60 GB bandwidth / Private Nameservers / $25 monthly - order
Signup for Free Trial - manually activated

All our packages include the following:

RVSkin
Fantastico De Luxe 2.8 r5

5 DAYS FREE TRIAL (no payments needed for trial)
30-day money back

accepted payments: PayPal and 2CheckOut

Do not worry to much about matching exaclty the same specs. I know it will be almost impossible, if not impossible to match them. I would say 40gig bandwidth should be good. And 4gig of space should be plenty for now, as long as I can always upgrade as needed

Hi Remy Canad we can offer you

Cpanel ..
4000MB of Disk Space
40GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding / Catch-all Email
Unlimited Mail Lists ,mySQL Databases
phpMyAdmin ,WebMail Access,Pre-Installed CGI Scripts
Search Engine Submit ,FrontPage Extensions,
Shopping Carts,Password Protected Directories
Fantastico ( PHP Nuke, Post Nuke, phpBB, Invision Board,, 4IMages, OpenBB, phpMyWebsite,phpAdmin) And all that Cpanel has to offer !

All for $30 a month or ( 2gb space and 20gb bandwidth for $15 )
We can also put together a customised solution to meet your exact requirements if you like , any questions contact Us ! Paypal accepted
Click Here

Are the statements about bgfweb.com true? Am going to pay for one of their packages but one is to learn of such comments like bfgweb being a big thief! Then one ought to look for another trust worthy service provider who is willing to all Bank Transfer payments which www.bgfweb.com doesn't offer to it's clients.

Many prospective clients in african countries would pay for these services that's if you can allow bank transfer payments? A message for bgfweb.com!!!!

E0844 said:
Are the statements about bgfweb.com true? Am going to pay for one of their packages but one is to learn of such comments like bfgweb being a big thief! Then one ought to look for another trust worthy service provider who is willing to all Bank Transfer payments which www.bgfweb.com doesn't offer to it's clients.

Many prospective clients in african countries would pay for these services that's if you can allow bank transfer payments? A message for bgfweb.com!!!!

hello E0844,

which statements are you referring to please?

i'm sorry but we only accept payments through PayPal and 2CheckOut (credit card / visa)

If you wait a few days i can offer:
8gb space / 80gb bandwidth
99.9% Uptime
CPanel/Fantastico/WHM
UNLIMITED Rest
$25 a Month

4gb Space / 40gb bandwidth
99.9% Uptime
CPanel/Fantastico/WHM
UNLIMITED Rest
$15 a Month

Both on 100mbps connection in datacenter.

Last edited:
E0844 what are you talking about? AGAIN someone is trying to destroy bgfweb, please do not trust people with 1 post. lol

Don't worry, I never believe anyone like that :D It's probably the same guy just making a new account. It seems as if he is sort of jealous/mad that he cannot get the nice prices of bgf because of the limited payment options...which are pretty much limited at a lot of hosts..

Regards,

also, if you read the "comments" he's referring to, we cannot be a thief to someone who is not our client and has not had any payment transactions with us :)

Quote From UnitHosting.net

Hi there,

*JULY SPECIAL*: 2GB Space + 10Gb Bandwidth EXTRA!

BUSINESS Linux Plan:
Disk Space: 2GB (4Gb JULY Special!)
Bandwidth: 30GB (40Gb JULY Special!)
Price: $12 per month

All Reseller Features Enabled. (Unlimited Domains... etc)
WHM/cPanel, XController + Fantastico included.

Get your BANDWIDTH DOUBLED on yearly payment.

You will be hosted on:
Intel Dual Xeon 2.4Ghz
1024Mb DDR Ram
2x80Gb HDD
Datacenter: ThePlanet

Any questions? Contact us at support@unithosting.net

Kevin H. / Mike P. / Joseph L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back