• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for reliable per click companies

b

i have tried valueclick, adflight, advertising.
is there any reliable per click companies? something you already tried and got paid.

Hey Stupid Poster,

Bestsponsors is own by a warez and xxx site owner..
bannermat only pay 5 cents.. so it means maybe they are a reseller
Starads.com are a total reseller!!
and Websitessponsors.com are the worst in the world! hey particuly bribed everysingle webmaster that reviews sponsors companys..

[Edited by Peo on 11-07-2000 at 02:59 PM]

Again, I cant stress enough to go with the bigger companies... It all too often that smaller companies tend to jip you...

Anyway, I have gotten paid by cj.com and supposedly will be getting a check soon from befree.com...

If your site has a lot of hits (> 100,000 or so a month), try the really big boys like doubleclick, etc...

I was paid from Clickagents.com and Datais.com

I liked click agents a little better...right now I don't do online ads so I am not sure how much these companies have changed.

What the @#$%!!!

Why do you get flamed when you make a post in this forum? I was just making a suggestion and I then get insulted and flammed????

I was wondering why this forum was so low in traffic and now I understand why. Everyone drives them away by insulting them and being rude.

Oh well, on to the next forum. Maybe I can find one where it is an actual "message forum" and not some silly "flamming forum."

Later Peeps!

don't worry bout it

there's jerks everwhere...:D
Hmmm...
cj.com is pretty good. Less pay for clicks especially but still not bad...

And cds, believe it or not, but most people have trouble getting 1000/month...

I realize that, but there are people on this board that get over that number, so I included the names for completeness...nothing wrong with too much information, right! :)

Re: What the @#$%!!!

Originally posted by Stupid Poster
I was wondering why this forum was so low in traffic and now I understand why. Everyone drives them away by insulting them and being rude.

Normaly, that's just Ron ;)

right. I might actually need it some day when there's 6trillion people and only two sites (of which one mine) to goto... I bet i'll get 1001/month!!!

Back