• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for reliable host.. (1,000+ visitors daily)

MydNyte

I am looking for a reliable host which can offer me like 25mb space, and about 40gb bandwidth, PHP, MySQL a must.... PM me or email me for more info on the site..

Thanks..

(I will put ads on my site if requested)..

Domain hosting is preferred..

Last edited:
I highly reccommend you change BW prefrences, as most hosts don't offer that much for free, it is just crazy.

Hmm...maybe not...i just found out webalizer was installed on my server..Ive used 532600KB within the last 4 days according to webalizer...so, im using around 5-6 gb a month....so 10gb would definately work..

I can offer you 150 MB of space, and 5 GB of BW, which can be expanded. If you would like to remove the advertisment, it is a $5 (USD) fee, which IS a 6 month ad-removal...... If you want to increase BW beyond 10 GB, you must either pay a dollar per 3 GB, or post in our forums..... PM me if you have any questions.

MydNyte said:
I am looking for a reliable host which can offer me like 25mb space, and about 40gb bandwidth, PHP, MySQL a must.... PM me or email me for more info on the site..

Thanks..

(I will put ads on my site if requested)..

Domain hosting is preferred..

I can offer you hosting for your needs at smokyhosts.com .

We offer packages ranging from 150MB to 2GB disk space and 1.5GB to 20GB bandwidth. Please click here for more details on our packages. You can also check out the links in my signature for details on the services that we offer.

Gear-Host can offer you the following package for FREE.

* 250 MB Disk Space
* 10 GB Bandwidth
* 25 MySQL Databases
* 25 SubDomains
* 25 Addon Domains
* 25 Parked Domains
* 25 E-Mail accounts
* 25 FTP Accounts
* CPanel (Latest)
* Fantastico Delux (Latest)
* PHP/CGI/PEARL
* 99.9% Up-Time

Requirements:

You must have your own Domain Name.

Your site must be in English.

If you decide to take our hosting offer your site must be online within 3 days from the date we create your account.

Our hosting package is Ad supported (you will be required to place a 468x60 banner within the header or footer of your website) NO BANNER = NO HOSTING!!

Contact me on MSN: mail.gearhost@gmail.com if interested.

Back