• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for reliability and performance

Hello all,

I've been on the hunt for years for the host to suit my needs from site to site and I'm back to it again.

My current site is Wordpress with a phpBB forum supporting it. It's a review site with 10-15 images per article, so fairly graphics-heavy. I've been the VPS route and would definitely like to continue it but I'm open to shared hosts so long as you're reliable and have a good reputation. My site is more than just a passion of mine, I get exclusives from musicians and film-makers, so it has to have good performance and up-time as well.

I'd like to see what you guys could offer in the vicinity of these things:

-5-10gb's of space

-30+gb's of bandwidth

-cPanel

-Managed service (if VPS, I'm not very server savvy)

-SSD drives would be great if applicable

-I don't host any out-right mature content, but in the forum there's a locked section where verified people over 18 have happened to share 100% legal pictures a few times. It isn't a 'thing' on my site, but pervs are a plenty in the age group my site seems to reach most (18-34). Haha. I'd 'like' the option to not have to go through and delete such things if not crucial.

-A good history as a webhost, reliability is number one!

My budget isn't super limited, I'm flexible if the site performs well and I like the service and support. I'm not hard to please, I just know what I need to get my site running well again.

Thanks everyone! Feel free to PM me. :)

Hi,

We can offer you the following with SSD ACCELERATED drivers;
15GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth
5 Domains
Unlimited Features
Free Domain Registration*

Thanks

You have a pretty big spectrum there between managed VPS and shared hosting, including the cost, since you will need pretty much 1GB of RAM on a VPS to run cPanel effectively.

If you're looking for a Managed VPS, Knownhost and Wiredtree are the best in the business. You really can't go wrong with either. If managed service isn't something you constantly need (most clients only need management to set up their VPS initially, and then a time or two after that...especially if they have cPanel), you can consider hiring a management company on an hourly basis. There are reputable companies out there that will set up and secure a cPanel VPS for $15-20. After that, you might not need them again unless something goes wrong.

That said, here are a couple shared hosting options. We do not offer managed VPS at this time, just unmanaged.

Shared Hosting

5GB SSD Space <---- This is not SSD cached, accelerated, or any other nonsense. It's pure RAID10 SSD
100GB Bandwidth @ 1gbps port speed
cPanel
IPv6 Address
SSH Access
Softaculous
Daily On-Site/Nightly Off-Site Backups
24/7 Tech Support

$4.50/mo. after FWS Discount
$7.50/mo. for 10GB Disk/200GB Bandwidth

https://clients.wswd.net/cart.php?gid=36

If you are looking for managed VPS I would recommend you cloud hosting. Cloud VPS is much more stable, scalable and able to provide you high uptime than normal vps.
Is there any specific location you are looking to host your server.

HI,
I would like to offer you fully managed linux VPS, as follows ..

Linux VPS-1
Guaranteed RAM 1 GB
Burstable RAM 2 GB
Intel Xeon 16 Cores CPU Equal Share
Fast SSD Raid-10 Disk Space 35 GB
Bandwidth 3 TB/month
IP Addresses 2
Full Root Access Yes
Uplink Port Speed 1 GBPS
Intel Xeon Quad Core VPS nodes with minimum 36GB RAM Yes
VPS hardening, security and management Yes
VPS control panel for VPS administration Yes
Host unlimited domains Yes
Free moving assitance and data transfer Yes
Free weekly backups via large R1Soft nodes Yes
99.9% uptime guarantee Yes
No overselling guarantee Yes
Setup Fee $0
Monthly Fee $39
Datacenter Location Dallas, Texas, USA DC2

To order: http://www.lagoonservers.com/linuxvps.html

If you still look for hosting I might have an offer for you.
If you don't want to manage your own VPS but still want to have have more resources than shared web hosting I might recommend you our enterprise web hosting:

You'll get:

CPU: 100% of 2 CPU cores
I/O: 5Mb/s
2048Mb Ram
40 GB Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Sub-domains
Unlimited Email Addresses
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited FTP accounts
Automated Daily Backups
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Free .com,.net,.org Domain (annual payment)

And you'll of course have cPanel as control panel, softaculous if you don't want to install scripts manually, servers located in Germany, and much more.

Prices starting at: $18.29 USD/Month
Use the coupon: IH20OFF to save 20% on your order.

If you're intrested then check out: http://www.imbahost.com/enterprise-hosting.html

We currently accept bitcoins and paypal.

bodHOST has the cheapest plans that cost you as low as $24.99 per month. This price is indeed unbeatable as it is very cheap for any VPS hosting plan.

bodHOST is bringing you a special offer! With Managed and Reliable Servers and SSD storage, Buy 1 Year of managed VPS hosting and get absolutely free 1-year VPS hosting.

The plan offers a wide range of Linux-based OS systems that include Debian, Ubuntu, and CentOS. However, this is just an introductory price because if you want to have more power you have to increase the payment.

High SSD
NFS Support
100% uptime
Linux and Windows OS
cPanel and Plesk with an extra cost
Intel Xeon Processor

Host.co.in sets the bar high when it comes to Linux and Windows VPS hosting. Its features alone scored 95% in our research testing, and it’s easy to see why. All plans come with free backups, root access, and unlimited CPU cores and email accounts. With help available 24/7 via phone, live chat, and a ticketing system, plus a 30-day, money-back guarantee.

You can save 20% OFF on VPS Hosting - Use Code >> VHF20 This offer is limited time.

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Back