• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for quad core dedi offers

BigScoots

Hey there folks,

In the process of trying to get our hands on our next server we figured we would try out the forum market and see what turns up. We've seen some pretty fantastic deals over on other forums, alas here we are!

I will consider all reasonable offers within our requirements. Offers of all sizes are welcome as our primary focus is simply quality.

Our primary focus is VPS oriented services therefore our ideal server (rack mount) would contain duel quad core's, set up for a RAID10 configuration and around 32GB RAM. Obviously this is a vague request but willing to consider whats out there.

PM details directly.

Looking forward to your offers.

What amount of disk space would you be needing with this machine? And what is your comfort zone as far as $$$ ?

Last edited:
Well were on the fence between 1TB and 500GB. Need 4 of them for our RAID10 so cost is obviously quite a bit different. Either way were open to both. As far as what were "comfortable" with, well that's not really an issue. Were looking at all sized offers. What I can say is were not looking to be giving anyone a huge profit here, we are well aware of what servers cost and are simply looking to see if there are any good deals out there.

Again, can't stress our main concern enough: Quality! :)

Dual AMD 6128 (16x2ghz cores) CPU
32gb ram
4x500gb sata, raid 10 hd
5TB, 100mbps port, Free Inbound,
5 usable IP's
Remote Rebooter Included

$550.00

located in Los Angeles, CA

I have a following dual quad core Intel Xeon Nehalem server for you ..

Dual Quad Core Intel Xeon E5506

RAM 32 GB ECC Registered DDR3
Hard Drive 2 x 500 GB SATA2 (RAID Hardware)
Bandwidth 10 TB/month
Dedicated Uplink Port 100 Mbps
Setup Fee $0
Monthly Fee $500
Datacenter Location Montreal, Canada DC3

Processor Details

Processor Cores 4 cores
Processor Speed 2.13GHz
Processor Core Name Nehalem
Processor L1 Cache 256KB
Processor L2 Cache 4MB
Processor HT Speed 4.8GT/sec

Kindly contact our sales department if you are willing to buy this configuration please also note that we offer 99.9% uptime SLA with our every server, you can view it here: http://www.litservers.com/sla.html

Sorry folks, perhaps I wasn't clear. Were looking to purchase the server outright and host it in our data center.

Still looking for offers.

So, you're looking to purchase the actual server hardware and then put it in Continuum under THEIR colo service???

Please post only relevant replies. I'm not interested in any snide remarks. I don't see why under any circumstance the seller of my request would care who's data center it is.

Thanks.

So, you're looking to purchase the actual server hardware and then put it in Continuum under THEIR colo service???

No, if you read what he posted, he wanted to purchase the server full on, and host it in his own server. Read the 8th post.

Keep it on topic guys, he just wants to buy a dedicated server outright.

Looking to purchase the hardware folks, not lease it as mentioned above. But thanks for the interest either way, we've solved our problem.

I would highly suggest RubyRingTech! Anthony is a great guy, always willing to help and go the extra mile, and seems to be online ready to help 25 hours a day 8 days a week! Not sure how he does it!

Back