• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Looking For Offers] Reliable VPS Hosting for 500/yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahpoolerz

Looking for Reliable Virtual Private Server Host for 500/yr

Hello, my name is Bradley Padgett. I am looking for a years long reliable virtual private server host for a 500/yr max offer. These are my requirements.

• Cpanel (include the 10-15/month in your 500/yr max offer. This is required.)
  • WHM (will need this especially because I want to create an extra cpanel on a second ip. This is required.)
  • 1000 GB Bandwidth (this or more. required.)
  • 100 GB Disk Space (this or more. required)
  • 1000 mb Guaranteed RAM (this or more. required)
  • Unlimited mySQL databases (required)
  • phpmyAdmin (required)
  • Email accounts (these do not matter, I do not care how many you offer. I don't need any. not required)
  • All scripts compatible (java, php, perl, ruby, all scripts must be compatible with the server. required)
  • All features that usually come with the cpanel. (required).
  • Your host will need to allow me to run cloudflare dns to protect my website (required. do not need it from the cpanel end)
  • No file size limits (required)
  • Softaculous (can offer in the deal or not. Either way. not required)
  • SSL (can offer in the deal or not. Either way. not required)
  • Root Access. (SSH) Will need root access to the server (required)
  • 2nd ip for cheap or in the deal. Will need a total of 2 ips (required)

Well that does it. Here is your list for what I will need for 500/yr. That is my max asking price. I can pay lower if you have better deals. But 500 is as high as I'm willing to go. Also, if you offer more then what I'm asking for 500 be sure to post, or you can add some of the things I asked for that I did not require in with the cost for $500. Cpanel costs must be added in with the $500 and must include WHM with root access.

Make me a deal. I will be with you for years down the road.

I'll be looking forward to hearing your offers.

Both of you don't share a plan, this is simply backlink spamming. Reported... Both.

Not necessary but thanks.

I am updating everyone viewing this thread that I have decided to start out small and am fixing to post in the paid hosting requests section. I ask you to post your offers here and there as well. I will be upgrading as soon as the bandwidth and space is needed. It's good to have options. I'll be on the lookout.

You can check out abelohost.com, we will give a 20% for a year payment for any dedicated servers. Use this coupon: 20%OffDedicated

Hi yahpoolerz got some shared hosting offers that may be of intrest to you that meets most of your requirements above including cpanel and softaculous all offers at http://billing.host2.co.uk/whmcs . If at any point you are looking to upgrade to vps or a dedicated server we have got several options available if you visit the server section of our website http://host2.co.uk if you have any questions send us an e-mail over happy to help by clicking the chat now button on bottom right and i'll get back to you.

Good luck with finding the right provider

Adrian
Host2

You need to look for companies providing SSD Cloud VPS servers. These servers are more recommended as they can provide you with 100% uptime and enhanced your server performance.

Looking for Reliable Virtual Private Server Host for 500/yr

Hello, my name is Bradley Padgett. I am looking for a years long reliable virtual private server host for a 500/yr max offer. These are my requirements.

• Cpanel (include the 10-15/month in your 500/yr max offer. This is required.)
  • WHM (will need this especially because I want to create an extra cpanel on a second ip. This is required.)
  • 1000 GB Bandwidth (this or more. required.)
  • 100 GB Disk Space (this or more. required)
  • 1000 mb Guaranteed RAM (this or more. required)
  • Unlimited mySQL databases (required)
  • phpmyAdmin (required)
  • Email accounts (these do not matter, I do not care how many you offer. I don't need any. not required)
  • All scripts compatible (java, php, perl, ruby, all scripts must be compatible with the server. required)
  • All features that usually come with the cpanel. (required).
  • Your host will need to allow me to run cloudflare dns to protect my website (required. do not need it from the cpanel end)
  • No file size limits (required)
  • Softaculous (can offer in the deal or not. Either way. not required)
  • SSL (can offer in the deal or not. Either way. not required)
  • Root Access. (SSH) Will need root access to the server (required)
  • 2nd ip for cheap or in the deal. Will need a total of 2 ips (required)

Well that does it. Here is your list for what I will need for 500/yr. That is my max asking price. I can pay lower if you have better deals. But 500 is as high as I'm willing to go. Also, if you offer more then what I'm asking for 500 be sure to post, or you can add some of the things I asked for that I did not require in with the cost for $500. Cpanel costs must be added in with the $500 and must include WHM with root access.

Make me a deal. I will be with you for years down the road.

I'll be looking forward to hearing your offers.

Your requirement can be met for around $400, what are your preferred locations?

Hello,

If paid yearly we can offer you the following:

• Cpanel - 1 Year VPS license
  • WHM - Comes with 1 year license
  • 1000 GB Bandwidth
  • 300 GB Disk Space
  • 4096 MB RAM
  • Unlimited mySQL databases
  • phpmyAdmin
  • Email accounts
  • All scripts compatible
  • All features that usually come with the cpanel.
  • CloudFlare DNS
  • No file size limits - User Set.
  • Softaculou
  • SSL - (Comodo Positive SSL)
  • Root Access. (SSH)
  • 2 IP Addresses
Contact Sales and Reference this forum link. (https://hosting42.net/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=5)
Thank you.

The OP posted request 9 months ago. So Mod should close this thread.
Hello,

If paid yearly we can offer you the following:

• Cpanel - 1 Year VPS license
  • WHM - Comes with 1 year license
  • 1000 GB Bandwidth
  • 300 GB Disk Space
  • 4096 MB RAM
  • Unlimited mySQL databases
  • phpmyAdmin
  • Email accounts
  • All scripts compatible
  • All features that usually come with the cpanel.
  • CloudFlare DNS
  • No file size limits - User Set.
  • Softaculou
  • SSL - (Comodo Positive SSL)
  • Root Access. (SSH)
  • 2 IP Addresses
Contact Sales and Reference this forum link. (https://hosting42.net/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=5)
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back