• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for NL Offshore Linux VPS

Fahrenheit

b&
Need experienced webmasters' help in choosing high end offshore VPS host with stable networking!
==> 40 gbs of disk, 1 gb of ram, 1 tb of data transfer, Linux. Preferably located in NL.
Recently I came across LibertyVPS.net deals. Are they good? Do you have any recommendations?
Which host will be better to use?

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why? Is it because there website looks dodgy or because there terms and conditions seem to be very vague indeed.

Everything about Superbithost.com is just perfect for me - I can operate my websites and domain names just as I want, with support if I need it.

Uptime guarantee - 99.9% is right. My site is up and running. Very nice and professional. Would definitely recommend to others.

Believe their Bitcoin offshore VPS plans will meet your requirements.

There is no doubt Libertyvps.net is the BEST offshore Bitcoin webhost ever. I've been with them for a year now, and can't say enough good things about this company; they are friendly, supportive, always available, reliable and most importantly care about you and your sites.

They are offering SPECIAL: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

You know, such middle-sized companies take care of your web site to be always online and they are more better than the big ones, because they have not so many clients as the big ones and this will be suitable for you, as you will not be lost in the big number of clients.

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

We provide dedicated server in Netherlands.
We are one of the best and most reliable dedicated server provider in Netherlands.

We offer -

· High reliability Dedicated server at an Affordable cost.
· No long contract, Pay on a monthly basis.
· 99.9% network uptime.
· 24/7/365 technical support at your service.
· High quality hardware.
· High speed networks to match our client’s needs.

Visit our website for more details.

Back