1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for MX server for VPN

Discussion in 'Dedicated hosting discussions' started by Fahrenheit, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit Active Member b&

I would like to order server in Mexico for running VPN service.
    What are your views on digitalserver.com.mx and their hosting solutions?
    Are their servers stable? Are they ok for VPN?

2. wswd

wswd Premium Premium Member

Reported....this is pure 100% spam like all the rest of your posts.

3. MegganA

MegganA Member

Digitalserver.com.mx setup was very quick and support helpful. There was only one time where a new account manager refused to give me good service. I complained with the retention department and received a new account manager on the same day.

4. Scott77

Scott77 Member b&

They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!
    I can proudly say I am hosted by them! I have nothing but praise for Digitalserver.com.mx!

5. VPS9

VPS9 Member

Are you specific about Location? If Yes, I have never heard about them, check out their reviews and do some research on it.
    If no, then check out for Some alternate hosts , Which can provide you Fast Hosting services with best features. now you can get Fast Connectivity for Many Low price VPS hosting with great Hosting features and Excellent Support team.

6. Exmasters-Mark

Exmasters-Mark New Member

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it? Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

7. Hostforweb Inc

Hostforweb Inc New Member

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.