• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for hosting

Fear_It

I'm looking for a host that can host my video site, it'll be using a youtube clone script so I will need everything that it requires to run.

Space: As much as possible
Bandwidth: Probably the most important, needs to be at least 50gb but more is best
cPanel
Fantastico - not really needed but it's there just incase
Unlimited features, mysql, email, ftp etc
FFmpeg
latest PHP is a must
Budget: no more than $12 - payable via PayPal

I think that's pretty much everything that's needed as most hostings come with pretty much I need anyway.

I don't expect the site to be huge, but hey, how knows.

:-: CrocWeb :-: Litespeed | cPanel | Softaculous | R1Soft | FFmpeg :-: $2.95/mo :-:

Hello Fear_It, we would like to offer you our following web hosting package which will fit your requirements perfectly:

»»»»»»
Egg Croc
»»»»»»

Unlimited Domains & MySQL Databases

» RAID Protected Storage: 10 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 100 GB
» Latest cPanel with Softaculous - LiteSpeed Web Server - RVSiteBuilder Pro - R1Soft CDP Backups - FFmpeg - Latest PHP 5.2.x
» 24/7 Technical Support - 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.99% Uptime Guarantee

Starting at $2.95/Month including Free & Instant Setup!
More Info l Order Now

Please note, our servers are preconfigured to host youtube clone scripts. We also have Softaculous, an auto-installer which will allow you to install ClipBucket and VidiScript within a few clicks. We do not offer Fantastico since it has outdated scripts, but we do offer Softaculous which is better. It allows you to install over 175 scripts. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Last edited:
Hey there Fear_It,

Within your 12$ budget www.bigscoots.com would be able to offer you our Scoots 150CC package at $10.95/mo which provides you with:

20,000MB of storage
200GB of bandwidth
Unlimited domains, mail boxes, databases, etc.
Dedicated IPs (Unlimited for Free)
cPanel
Fantastico
All of the latest versions are installed, php, mysql, etc.
Free migration

Please keep in mind our services also come with generally less then 5 minute ticket response times, 24/7 support and service.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, all the best.

Last edited:
If you will be hosting videos on the server, then I would recommend you to have your own server. Shared hosting isn't bad if you're just starting and severing only a few veiwers.

:)

Hello,

We can offer you custom plan.

10 GB Space,
100 GB Bandwidth,
Unlimited Features,
Cpanel with Softaculous,
Litespeed Server,
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed

Price: $7.25/mo

If you are interested please send me an email saleh[at]socheaphost.com.

ServeLayer Inc. is having a Valentine's day sale continously until the 27th of February.

All modules and applications are preinstalled for your video website.

Bandwidth and space is a limited time offer.

===================
Server Heart
===================

$6.95 /month
16,000 MB Disk Space
500,000 MB Bandwidth per month
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Email and FTP Accounts
Unlimited Domains and Subdomains
FFMPEG
Mencoder
MPlayer
FLVTool2

More Info | Order Now

Last edited:
We can offer you 10 GB of Webspace and 50 GB of Bandwidth for $9.95 per month.

We're actually running a promotion right now where you can get this for half off your first billing cycle!

We offer both Plesk and cPanel. We've been in business for over 10 years. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I can offer you this:
12GB Space
120GB Bandwith
Unlimited MySQL
25 Sites Hosted
for $11.16/mo (normally $13.95/mo)

Contact me for details.

321Hosted.com can offer you the following cPanel hosting package which includes unlimited account features, Softaculous and a free website builder:

Advanced Plan
10GB Disc Space
300GB Bandwidth
$11.00 / Month (use code "25life" and get 25% off for life!)
Free SEO Report!
More Info
Order Now

To see all the packages features, please click here.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

Good Luck!

Hi,
I would like to offer you our FFMPEG supported linux hosting with no-overselling policy and pure dedicated resources (like a small VPS)

2GB Space
50GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Latest PHP 5.2.x
Fantastico Deluxe, Multi Media Enabled
Unlimited features like email accounts, ftp accounts
Unlimited MySql databases
30 days money-back guarantee
99.9% uptime guarantee

URL: http://www.occeanic.com/webhosting.html

We are in business since 3 years and have a reputable PR and 24/7/365 technical support

Hello , HostVI.info can provide you the following package:
Extreme Plan
Disk Space - 30GB
Bandwidth - 200GB
Domains - unlimited
Subdomains - unlimited
FTP accounts - unlimited
MySQL DBs - unlimited
Order Now

SS-2011-02-19_06.39.50.png

Looking for cheap web hosting, it's important to balance affordability with the necessary features and reliability for your website.

bodHOST is a popular web hosting provider known for its budget-friendly shared hosting plans. They offer a range of features and a free domain name for the first year.

M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our services are reliable and affordable. We offer services like a choice of operating system, customer support, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Back