• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for hosting

harris24982

hi

i'm looking for hosting for a friends website (i normally add him to hosting on my paid accounts but i'm having trouble with mine so want to set him up on free)

looking for something along tghe lines of
300 mb of space
10 - 15 gb bandwith
with cpanel

the option to upgrade space and bandwidth would be nice (or make an offer now of what you would give)
his site is a small game linking site, but i think he would like to be able to add flash games to the site too

no post to host as he doesn't have the time, but would be willing to add banners/link to your hosting, and needs to be allowed his own ads too

thank you

SeraphimLabs DoubleFree

2 Domain or Subdomain services
2 MySQL Database
10GB/month bandwidth
1000MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Two Banner Ads
Starting at: $0/month (Two Banner Ads)

All plans can be customized for features and space/bandwidth to suit your needs.

If you or your friend can make a few posts monthly on our forum , we can host your web sites perfectly with cPanel

Standard PostersHost Pack

Quota 1 GB
Bandwidth 20 GB ! !
Max FTP Accounts 1
Max Email Accounts 3 Max Email Lists 3
Max Databases 3
Max Sub Domains 3
Max Parked Domains 0
Max Addon Domains 1
Frontpage Extensions
CGI Access
No ads
cPanel

We can provide that for free as long as a small banner is linked back to our website. Let us know through our forums if you are interested.

Hey, check out our site here:

http://vixile.com/services/freehosting

I can offer you:

350MB Space
12GB Bandwidth (Speak to live support to upgrade your bandwidth limit)
PHP, Cpanel.
NO ADS/NO POSTING.

Price: FREE

Our system will automaticly setup your account as soon as you order!

Thanks
Vixile Hosting Solutions.

Back