• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Hosting Files Script!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, brotherhewd, your an a-s-s-h-o-l-e.. Dont Ever talk to me on AIM trying to get help on your script.. you can do it yourself for all I care..

Yes, You know who I am -- PlatinumN23 on AIM... and thats really messed up about the trolling and bashing your doing in this thread..

BTW; I'd pay MONEY for ANYONE That can RIGHT CLICK -> VIEW SOURCE and get all the PHP CODING on any site.. Thats just it, You CANT!

Taslayer: I sent you a PM regarding the MegaUpload script..

Raydihosting: the script on share2net.com is yours??

Also, For everyone, Its not hard to restrict certian files.. ONE LOOP could easily make certain files available / unavailable..
Just my .02

Last edited:
um, right click view source might not work, but you can just download the php page and open it up in notepad. Pretty basic stuff.

Just download and open in notpad ... LOL LOL LOL !!!

I dont think so, basic its not as browsers cant view php coding and therefore you cant just download and open in notpad. I mean you can but you will just get the HTML that the browser can view.

Anyways thanks fo rthe laugh I needed a good laugh ..lol lol lol...

James

raydihosting said:
Ok well lets end this discussion. I was simply pointing out my script when you pointed out the lacks in my script.

I am simply a good coder attempting to sell a good script like you. The script is very secure and thats that.

I even did custom coding for people and so if they need any features i provide them for the buyer.

So lets end this discussion :)

Hey from where I can get your script?

Hello, everybody;

I've been walking through the Net searching for a really good one klick hosting script, with premium user function, progressbar, etc... like Rapidshare or Silo.ru.
(It should be as functional as possible/ at least as good as RapidShare if this is possible.)
I've read this thread but I still don't know which would be the best to buy, (for free it would be even better :p) so please tell me which script would actually be the best for my desires.

greetings and thx for help;

gueste :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back