• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Hosting Files Script!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my file hosting website, www.xtrafile.com
My bank is charging me an insane amount of money right now and I need every penny I can get hence selling the website I put 2 months of my life putting together.

Price : $250
Included :
domain name www.xtrafile.com
Upload script (Customizable)
Download Script with timer and member auto download (Customizable)
Membership system with automatic account creation
Members can view / delete files they uploaded and get 1000mb upload size limit (customizable)
Free users get 250mb upload size limit (customizable)
Automatic member recognition on all pages
The scripts are very flexible and you can customize it all you want.

If you are interested you can email me or AIM Me : theb33r

Thanks.

Last edited:
raidy, anybody script can upload ANY file type, my script you can restrict what ever file you want, if you do not want to restrict any then you don't ;]

anyways I talk to gtg quite regularly he already has a script

Last edited:
glad you found happyness, now can i ask you a question? if it so called is like rapidshare, where is the ajax progress bar? How come the signup does NOT automatically generate and email users their passwords? and most importantly WHY do you have to log into paypal and send the payment manually instead of using paypal IPN? This script sounds more like the "rapidshare clone" from popscript which is completely unreliable and lacks features.

PS : raidyhosting you are spamming all over the forum trying to sell your "script", you should moderate that a little bit.

Last edited:
Wow lol :). You are trying so hard to point out my scripts lacking options but please note that this script is custom made! If you want proof i can provide so stop making false statements.

Next, the script ONLY costs $10 which is far better than $70. I am not spamming but only posting in relevant topics such as this one and one other.

I am working on paypal options which may not be automatic atm but people who are buying my script for only $10 are satisfied!

Where are the false statements? Please make them known... Everything I said previously is TRUE Did i say it was not custom made? Exactly, learn how to read first then come back to me.

$10? exactly my point, you pay for what you get.

This script sounds more like the "rapidshare clone" from popscript which is completely unreliable and lacks features.

You have no right to say what the script sounds like without even trying or seeing the coding behind it.

And for $10, we are giving a lot of good features. If you need some testimonials for the script, i can provide them from people who have actually used the script on their servers!

I have no right? this is America kid. It does "sound" i did quote "sound" just now and admit I should have quoted it before because it is a similarity. I don't need testimonials, what good would they do to me? I can make testimonials up as well and say people sent them. (that's not the point.) The point is that your script lacks features and is indeed similar to the rapidshare clone one sold by popscript (which i regretfully bought in the past). Now I am not here to comment your script all day but if you want to keep arguing about it I am up for it and ready so keep it coming if you want to but I will only reply after I have done all the work I have to do because what you say is without importance to me.

Ok well lets end this discussion. I was simply pointing out my script when you pointed out the lacks in my script.

I am simply a good coder attempting to sell a good script like you. The script is very secure and thats that.

I even did custom coding for people and so if they need any features i provide them for the buyer.

So lets end this discussion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back