• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for host!

GreyDog

I'm looking for an established, reliable host that can offer me:

60-150mg's space
2-6 gigs bw
cgi-bin
pearl5
15+ email accounts
15+ user accounts
accessable logs
control panel
good support
option to upgrade package in future

I have no idea what mysql, php & some of this other stuff is for, so I dont know if I need it!

I'm willing to pay $3.00-$8.00 a mo

....or is this unreasonable?

...looks good so far!!

three questions tho'...

1) are you a reseller? ....I've just had/am having a bad experience with one (freehostspace)
2) Is this for domains or sub-domains?
3) where is your "about us" information?

thanks for the reply:D

Hey,

Good to see you sign up.

1) No, we aren't a reseller. Servers are at Rackspace.
2) You can host 2 real domains and 10 subdomains on that plan.
3) "About us" is in there somewhere. :D

(Under "Corporate")

Last edited:
I use infodoma.com. you could get exactly what you're looking for, for around that same price. maybe even less with a custom plan. they also have great tech support. :D

http://www.infodoma.com/plans.php

btw, if anyone signs up with them, could you make sure to give me referal credit for it?

Last edited:
Well as NexDogs reply above notes....I've signed with his firm!

....I still have an issue to work out...but I'm hoping it'll be a good fit!

Thank you all for your replies!

..as we "Pirates" like to say....Rum to ye:D

Well, that plan would be a bit steep for me as well, but I think the price is OK. Sure, there are better deals around, but it's a good plan all the same. After all, this plan isn't targeted against us cheapskates hanging around on FWS ;)

Unlimited subdomains/MySQL, hosting for 5 sites, dedicated IP and shell access - these are good features IMHO.

And if you look at the price, they have obviously calculated that the customer might actually USE the 15GB/bandwidth.

Originally posted by biosphere
...Unlimited subdomains/MySQL, hosting for 5 sites, dedicated IP and shell access - these are good features IMHO.

And if you look at the price, they have obviously calculated that the customer might actually USE the 15GB/bandwidth.

I want to agree with you (really, I do). But my site would definitely go over 15Gb. For that much (or less) transfer, $30 is not a very attractive offer. I think Geocities offers 20Gb for $11.95 or something, don't they? :confused2

We've found that most NexCorporate clients have high needs. High resource needs, high support needs, hence the higher price. This plan is in stark contrast to the one GreyDog signed up for - $54.95/yr and we also have a $34.95/yr plan, so we cater for all.

Back