• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Host, High Space and Band Width

Forsaken

Hi, I am looking for a host that offeres alot of disk space and alot of bandwidth.

I am looking for the following.

10 - 25 GB of space possibly more
250 GB of bandwidth possibly more

MySQL version 4.0.25-standard-log
PHP version 4.4.0
MySQL Tables Unlimited or more then 5
CPanel

Adddon Domain Capability
Sub Domain Capability
Multiple FTP accounts

Price Range: $10 - $15 USD

Before anyone says that no one offers something like this please look here.

http://www.bluehost.com/

Last edited:
Why not purchase from them then? Your budget is far too low for what you require but I know you don't want to hear that so why not try out Blue Host. The worst that can happen is you will loose $6.95. :)

If you want reliability, you should be looking at paying around $50 or more per month.

Last edited:
Okay well so you know with bluehost you need to pay yearly anyways, or atleast prepay for 3 months. If you can do this, we will offer you the following packages:

15GB Space
300GB Transfer
Price:
$35/month
$30/month prepaid 3 months
$25/month prepaid 6 months
$20/month prepaid 12 months
$15/month prepaid 24 monts

If interested please contact me via email at jdcomputes@sympatico.ca or you can pm me on this forum board

Last edited:
Well, I agree, let me edit a bit, but basicly good 2005 year, bumped our surplus of funds. But also im proving a small point, your still paying alot more then he wants to.

All better ;)

Well, ones I can see fitting are
5/125 for $12
10gig/250gig for $23
15/375 for $34
20/500 for $45

All packages come with unlimited MySql databases ect..
We run
php vs 4.4.1
Mysql vs 4.0.25 standard
These are the latest STABLE releases, most scripts will run on these, I suggest you check though.

Adddon Domain Capability (unlimited)
Sub Domain Capability (unlimited)
Unlimited FTP accounts
BUT: I can do you a custom package no doubt and we may be able to negotiate prices.

PM me if you are interested

Last edited:
I suggest http://www.siteground.com/
12gb of space
500gb of transfer
cpanel
5 addon domains
100 subdomains
100 ftp accounts
all for $5 a month
their support is pretty good. I've talked to them before.

Last edited:
Attack-ToT.com said:
take none of those guys offers just wait there is hosts out there that will give you the offer don't listen to them they just want u to buy from them.

That's pretty much the reason hosts post in here, to get clients. That's why this whole forum works, is because there are people looking for hosting, and people offering it.

Sorry if you meant something else, I couldn't understand your half-English.

Attack-ToT.com said:
take none of those guys offers just wait there is hosts out there that will give you the offer don't listen to them they just want u to buy from them.

no, there just tryig to stop him from being scammed or getting ----ty hosting with no support and crappy uptime

Attack-ToT.com said:
Hey, thats uncalled for. He's asking for quotes, were giving him them, they may be a bit off what he wants but he's getting ideas, I havnt got a gun to his head telling him to join our company.

demonsdream said:
Just to be safe, that was not directed at my reply right?
I believe it was directed at us and Michael, not that I'm exactly sure what the posts had in them which could be taken as a "personal attack". I might PM Robert to find out. :confused4

Back