• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Host, High Space and Band Width

I saw duohost offers that
http://duohost.be/
25GB disk space and 400GB data transfer
with about 4MySQL db.
$16/month
I haven't tried them but if ya want check it out.

Last edited:
Hello there,

How are you doing today?

At M6.Net, we have been providing quality hosting with great support for over 8 years and have thousands of satisfied customers to vouch for it. I am sure that you will have a wonderful experience with us.

According to your budget and requirements we can provide you with our Business Kit which has:
10 GB Storage Space
500 GB Bandwidth
5 Full Web Sites
Unlimited Domains, 5 FTP Logins, 5 Stats Server, Search Engine Submission
1 MSSQL, 10 MySQL, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text databases.
2 Mail Lists, 500 List Server Members
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime
custom control panel
All this for a amazing low price of US $9 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

not just yet, but I've received a lot of options

I just need to evaluate my options. I really appreciate all the offers, and the input from others as to their thoughts on the pricing, both positive and negative, because I don't know what a fair package is and I don't want to end up getting a "great deal" that is bound to go sour because they undersell themselves, nor find out I'm getting gypt. So if there are any users that want to give me feedback on the prementioned services I'd greatly appreciate it. Specifically value... undersell, overpriced -- good value, and any gripes concerning the host provider...

I really wish freewebspace.net actually had a rating report system something like www.findmyhosting.com, and www.hostingspeeds.com. They really give you a good idea about the host... but don't offer the flexibility of talking over alternate custom tailored plans. (who would i have to try to contact to get something like that on here?)

um $10 a year not month please...

ashish said:
Hello there,

How are you doing today?

At M6.Net, we have been providing quality hosting with great support for over 8 years and have thousands of satisfied customers to vouch for it. I am sure that you will have a wonderful experience with us.

According to your budget and requirements we can provide you with our Business Kit which has:
10 GB Storage Space
500 GB Bandwidth
5 Full Web Sites
Unlimited Domains, 5 FTP Logins, 5 Stats Server, Search Engine Submission
1 MSSQL, 10 MySQL, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text databases.
2 Mail Lists, 500 List Server Members
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime
custom control panel
All this for a amazing low price of US $9 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

I don't have a site that can justifibly spend that much... as of now I haven't even made $10 from my site so I don't want to pay much more than $10 a year... unless I can do multiple domains with it and then I only want to have about two or three domains and no more than $30 a year.

Try this on for size ...

• Host Unlimited Domains
  • 1 domain name registration included
  • 1 TB of Monthly Bandwidth (1TB = 1024 GB)
  • 20 GB of Disk Storage
  • PHP4 & PHP5
  • Unlimited mySQL databases
  • 600 email addresses
  • POP/SMTP/IMAP Access
  • Web Control Panel

List price for this package which is the basic package is $9.95 per month when pre-paid for 1 year.

But .. enter in the promo code FRIEND or FAMILY when it asks for it (towards the end of placing the order but before any payment info is entered) and you can get 1 year of hosting prepaid for just $60.

Find the plan here http://www.dreamhost.com/shared/ The plan I listed specs for is called (Crazy Domain Insane) ... its the one you get 1 year for $60. The promo code also works on the other plans for different amounts of discounts.

Enjoy,
Nate

I know the plan that fits your needs:

25 GB storage
400 GB bandwith
host 10 domains / 32 subdomains
4 mysql
free setup / 30 day money back guarantee
24/7 live chat customer support (phone / 1 Hour response guarantee etc)
FrontPage Extensions support
Advanced easy to use Control Panel
plus all the extras

GREAT PRICE: $8.95 per month.

check them out at www.bowlerx.ky

Last edited:
Back