• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For High Servers for Purchase

[ih]Demetris

Hello all we are looking at purchasing a high end server to purchase. Now when i say high end i mean data center specs. I am looking for a IBM xseries 346 and the best deal IBM has to offer directly is 1,925.00 but i was wondering if anyone knew of any wholesalers or anywhere where i could possibly get a better deal. Your input is much appreciated.

Regards,

Demetris

I would contact the datacenters directly. But be aware, you may get a better deal from their resellers, as the discount provided by some DC's for bringing in over $1000-$4000 worth of sales per month is quite high ;)

There won't be may optinos if you are looking to get a server for the dedibox.fr DC (explaining why your website is terribly slow here in the US).

Dell, BM, HP and a few european companies offer servers. Supermicro and Tyan are quite cheap - but parts may be hard to get in Europe.

As galaxy said *some* DCs may sell you servers with a discount if you colo with them.

Ok heres the thing that is my offshore server and not the only one that i plan on having..this server is actually being purchased to be colo in houston, tx not offshore. and i havent found a DC that would give me a discount as of yet. So as it stands right now..im still in the looking phases..

Back