• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for good UPTIME host!

Unregistered

hi all,

i'm looking for host that have great uptime!! 99% uptime! with large bandwith ... like 5 gig or more that would be great...cost about $30USD a year....no setup fee....at least 50 - 100 mb of space. the most important thing is UPTIME!!! i been with some host before, and they uptime wasnt real good..i'm tired of the process "up & down, up & down" for days. anywayz, any1 with special offer here??

The Offers forum is for hosts to post offers. Per the forum guidelines, hosts may repond directly with a offer that matches your requirements (if certain conditions are met) in the Paid Hosting Forum, which is where this has been moved to.

Originally posted by Unregistered
hi all,

i'm looking for host that have great uptime!! 99% uptime! with large bandwith ... like 5 gig or more that would be great...cost about $30USD a year....no setup fee....at least 50 - 100 mb of space. the most important thing is UPTIME!!! i been with some host before, and they uptime wasnt real good..i'm tired of the process "up & down, up & down" for days. anywayz, any1 with special offer here??
/QUOTE]

Ok

for $22.50 per year all hosting fees included you can get :

50 MB Space
3 GB per month data-transfer
CP
Domain Hosting

Well you dont seem to getting many responses, so I will see if ours can fit the bill since you seem somewhat open to suggestiong. Our Silver package is 120 megs of space and 4 gig monthly bandwidth.

It is however, $48/per year. Well actually, paying yearly there's a 12% discount, so whatever that brings it to. What you are asking for, for only $30/year will be very hard for you to find. Possibly Valuable host may offer something like this, or Terabyte, or Myacen?

Last edited:
try leethosting or dingojunction. here:

DingoJunction
200 mb space
asp support
ms access support
jmail
cdonts
and few more stuff.....
$7.99/year
dinogjunction.com

Leethosting
Asp support
unmetered space
unmetered bandwidth
always up
lots of features
$25/year
leethosting.com

Originally posted by UndercoverHost
try leethosting or dingojunction. here:

DingoJunction
200 mb space
asp support
ms access support
jmail
cdonts
and few more stuff.....
$7.99/year
dinogjunction.com

Leethosting
Asp support
unmetered space
unmetered bandwidth
always up
lots of features
$25/year
leethosting.com

unbeleivable! people always tell me to stay away from "unlimited" stuff! there's no such thing as "un-metered" or "unlimited" space or bandwidth

Forum Rules

Obviously web hosts are not allowed to post "how does this offer we have sound?" To be fair, new or possible future hosts are not allowed to do this either unless they stay completely anonymous. (That means no url, no host name, no name, no email address etc.)

Last edited:
Jan, that guideline pertains to hosts asking for feedback, not to them posting offers in response to a request (though in this case the offer didn't match the request and thus it has been removed).

Back