• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for free python host

Rosareven

Hi all. I am looking for a free hosting service that is capable for python scripts. There is a free CMS tool called Skeletonz which is based on python that I would like to try for a personal website. I'm also looking for the following features:

- PHP and Python enabled
- at least 1 MySQL database for the CMS
- FTP access
- any control panel is fine as long as it's user-friendly
- only need around 10MB space and small bandwidth (not sure how small but the idea is that the website will not be frequently visited)
- more than 1 sub-domain would be nice for me to host different websites for different purposes, but I can settle with sub-directory if you cannot offer more sub-domain
- hopefully reliable

I don't ask for much except Python and MySQL being a must for the CMS. Thank you for your attention!

Rosareven

Hello,

Hosting Logic can offer 150mb space and 2gb transfer for 1 banner or text ad on your home page.

The plan includes:
150mb Space
2gb Transfer
cPanel 11
PHP and MySQL (5 databases)
200 subdomains
5 FTP accounts
And of course, Python

PM me to order with your domain and username you would like to use.

Hosts FYI, it will need shell access to execute the server so may not run on shared hosting and it can bypass apache too.

Back