• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for free Hosting with cPanel

HaloHost

Does anyone have a spare? I just need it for educational purposes. Like testing php scripts & web designs. 2-4weeks of use will do.

If you are looking for free hosting with cPanel then you can easily search on the Google SERP. There are many hosting companies that offer you Free Hosting solutions for your websie.

Blogger, wordpress.com, and wix.com are all good options for free hosting space since they allow you to establish subdomains in their control panel and build your own blog or website from there.

Yeah there are many out there.

As for forums or message boards and if you don't have any technical knowledge or don't want to handle setting it up yourself there's a few websites out there for that..

Here's one for example they have been around ages.

Free Web Hosting is a great way to get started with web hosting. It’s a great way to get your website up and running without having to spend any money. You can find free web hosts in a variety of different locations. You can also find free web hosts that offer a limited amount of storage space and bandwidth.
Here are a few services that offer free hosting (please be aware of the risks associated with free web hosting):
1. Wix
2. WordPress
3. Google blogger and sites

Hi, If you are looking for share hosting than i will suggest you for bodHOST. bodHOST is one of the best hosting provider in the current market. bodHOST has best features with great customer services. bodHOST plans starts from $0.99/mo Only

Web Hosting is a way to introduce your site to multiple users present on the internet. Internet is a powerful way to attach new users or customers.
I will recommend you a WHUK for your good experience because they provide reliable and affordable services. They got 4.8 ratings out of 5 from 2547 reviews of customers and 24/7 support. If you are new then WHUK suggests you the best plan for your website.

Back