• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Fair Budget Shared Plan. Paying up to $9.99 a month. Upgrading in future.

Yahpoolerz

Taking Offers, Budget Plans up to $9.99 a month. Future VPS Upgrade Planned

Hello, my name is Bradley Padgett.

I am looking for a reliable host with a good budget plan since were talking shared. I am paying (up to) $9.99 a month.

This is what I will need required in your offer. Please direct yourself to this.

• Cpanel
  • Softaculous or Fantastico
  • 20-80 gb of disk space
  • 50 gb of bandwidth or more
  • SSL free at cost of shared plan
  • Email accounts (I don't need any, does not matter)
  • All or majority of scripts compatible
  • No file size limit
  • Addon domains (5 would be reasonable)
  • Reliable hosting. 99.9% uptime

That's what I'm looking for. I will be upgrading to a VPS plan going anywhere from 500/yr or more in the future. You can count that my business is good. Understand, I just don't need the bandwidth starting out.

Please post all your offers after examining my requirements to your post. I am willing to pay up to $9.99 a year pending the high cost upgrade.

Thanks a lot!

Hi, I would like to offer you custom plan.

Disk Space: 20 GB
Bandwidth: 400 GB
20 Addon Domain
50 Email
50 FTP
50 MySQL Databases
Softaculous Auto installer
Free SSL
99.9% Guaranteed Uptime with SLA
Price: $9.99/mo

Please contact via email to order this plan.
Email: sales@hostpair.com

Hi, I would like to offer you custom plan.

Disk Space: 20 GB
Bandwidth: 400 GB
20 Addon Domain
50 Email
50 FTP
50 MySQL Databases
Softaculous Auto installer
Free SSL
99.9% Guaranteed Uptime with SLA
Price: $9.99/mo

Please contact via email to order this plan.
Email: sales@hostpair.com

Hello Sir, you seem like a reliable host that can fit my hosting needs. I do plan on upgrading to a vps package in a couple months so thanks for your response.

I am emailing you now. Please be on the lookout for (b.padgett2010@yahoo.com). I am ready to purchase at any time.

I see you are from 2009. Hope you feel good that I have been here 10 years and go all the way back to 2004. Looking forward to your response. Thanks again.

Thank you for your interest. I got your email and replied you.

No problem. I went ahead with your offer, something I'm sure you'll be happy with. I decided to buy 6 months.

I will wait on you to send the logins. It said it could take up to a couple hours which is okay. I will be with you for a long period of time so you can count that my service is good. As I'm sure you have received my payment, I will wait on you.

I have sent $63.74 USD to your company. As I am sure you are reliable this should go well. I probably won't need the upgrade right away. Maybe in 6 months. If for some reason I do, I'm sure you'll give me a pro rate to transfer.

Thank you Sir. Good doing business with you.

No problem. I went ahead with your offer, something I'm sure you'll be happy with. I decided to buy 6 months.

I will wait on you to send the logins. It said it could take up to a couple hours which is okay. I will be with you for a long period of time so you can count that my service is good. As I'm sure you have received my payment, I will wait on you.

I have sent $63.74 USD to your company. As I am sure you are reliable this should go well. I probably won't need the upgrade right away. Maybe in 6 months. If for some reason I do, I'm sure you'll give me a pro rate to transfer.

Thank you Sir. Good doing business with you.

Thank you for your order. Your account has been setup and sent you email with login information.

Please let us know if you need any help.

Thank you for your order. Your account has been setup and sent you email with login information.

Please let us know if you need any help.

No problem. Looking forward to your reliability.

So far I see good uptime. Cloudflare will protect my site as stated in my ticket.

I am trying to make this website a big thing so you can expect an upgrade at least at some point. Let's just see what kind of members we get flowing in. I am in the process of getting the forums back up now.

I will figure out how to do this on my own. If I have any questions I will open a support ticket.

Thanks again HostPair. You have done well by this.

Hi Bradley,

Good luck with your new provider. Post your feedback after a month or two for others to review. :)

Hi Bradley,

Good luck with your new provider. Post your feedback after a month or two for others to review. :)

So far so good. I will update the thread after a few months. I don't have any complaints. Shared plan is just what I needed.

I am just needing this until my site is created. I am using it for a work in progress. When it's finished I'm upgrading to vps.

Hi Yahpoolerz

If you are looking for the best VPS hosting for your business then you should try bodHOST - VPS Hosting >>>> Buy 1 Year VPS Hosting - Absolutely get 1 Year Free Hosting.

For more details you can chat or call here>>>> US - 844 324 5054 | India - 1800 212 6630 | Sales: sales@bodhost.com

Back