• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for employment

utcrazy

Wo ist mein handy
NLC
Hi Everyone,

Looking at my schedule into 2009, I think I finally have the time to become more engaged in the industry again. I'd love to have the opportunity to work for one of the fine hosts here at FWS.

I have experience across the board with hosting. Shared, reseller, shoutcast, VPS, dedicated. cPanel, WHMCS, Clientexec, Kayako, HyperVM, etc.

Feel free to add me to one of my messengers and we can discuss this further.

Happy Holidays.

-Mark Lahn

Hi Mark, I've added you to my msn (adz09[@]live.co.uk) so we can discuss a possible position.

Last edited by a moderator:
What type and/or amount of payments do you plan to have? What positions are you comfortable in pursuing?

I am willing to negotiate salary with the employer. I am comfortable working anything, sales, support, billing, etc.

Sorry for off topic, but I think you should remove the email address, you know, today spam bots are so EVIL. :spam:

Thus why we have spam filters. Please avoid irrelevant posts.
Anyways, Mark, if you don't mind, which company did you previously work for?

Back