• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for .com.au Registration Service Provided

www.hostess.com.au

That's where I get my .au extensions, keep in mind that for getting a .com.au you will need to have a company set up in Australia and have an ABN number and for .org.au you need to have a proper not for profit organization (not necessarily tax-exempt) in Australia. For .id.au you need to have an Australian address, regulations for .net.au are kind of in the grey area.

thanks pal,
yes, i do have the ABN number .
because my friend owned a company over there and he wish to register a .com.au domain for his company. am just helping him to get one :eek2:

wow, is that true ? AUD25 for 2 years ? is that include DNS configure ?
any hidden fees ? and will they accept creditcard from malaysia ?

Last edited:
thanks pal,
yes, i do have the ABN number .
because my friend owned a company over there and he wish to register a .com.au domain for his company. am just helping him to get one :eek2:

wow, is that true ? AUD25 for 2 years ? is that include DNS configure ?
any hidden fees ? and will they accept creditcard from malaysia ?

Well, why not contact them and ask them? ;)

Another place you can look is http://crazydomains.com.au

Thanks alot Dan.
am having some problem by summited the domain registration here.
the following is what they've sent me yesterday .

"Since this application is originating from outside of Australia, we require photo identification before creating an account for this domain registration. Please fax a copy of your ID to 02 9699 6088 marked 'Attention: Domain Administration Team re:[domain.com.au]' with your domain name, and we will be happy to re-assess this application."

my friend appointed me to help him register his domain. and i had the ABN number for it. they form a registered company at Australia . :cry2: ( My friend are Chinese from Malaysia as well.) Is that Valid (non-expired) passport ? or local Identification Card for the Photo Identification ?

Thanks,
velton :cry2:

Last edited:
Passport or Local ID card (over 18 card or Drivers Licence) should be fine, but check with them.

Dear mod,
please close this thread, i got my domain done.

thank for everyone whom giving me a hand . ;)

Back