• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Cheap VPS

CrumX

I'm looking for *cheap* VPS hosting which allow anime fans website [OR] if you have VPS and you willing to share with me.

Disk Space: 3-10 GB
Bandwidth: Offer me
Price Range: 5-10 USD

I might need this in a few month later. My current CPU usage is around 16% as. It's hard to find shared hsoting which allow this much resource usage but if you have shared hsoting and doesn't mind about CPU usage then u can offer me too.

200k page view a day really gimme a headache... So offer me..

Will you be hosting any copyrighted material, such as videos?

Also, with the amount of page views you currently have, you can put on some ads to monetize your site. With that money, you can purchase a better hosting plan that will suit your needs.

Yes I made anime streaming website but the file arent hosted on the server itself its embeding only. I did try google ads but my ctr is too low.. so kinda useless i did try other ads company well most of em reject my application.

I found this www.clandrive.com but i dont know if they are reliable or not. so any more review or offer?

With the amount of traffic you have, you will need a VPS. However, with the budget you have, you won't find a very suitable provider.

I also recommend an offshore provider do to your content.

can u recommend me any offshore vps which is as low as 10 USD? so far i found a lot of vps which offer below 10 (unmanaged) I really need it a.s.a.p since my CPU usage skyrocketing up to 50% now...

Yes I made anime streaming website but the file arent hosted on the server itself its embeding only. I did try google ads but my ctr is too low.. so kinda useless i did try other ads company well most of em reject my application.

I found this www.clandrive.com but i dont know if they are reliable or not. so any more review or offer?
Try CPXInteractive.com - I'm sure they'll be glad to have you as a publisher.

As for your processor usage. 50% of what CPU? A Pentium 4 or a Quad Core?

CPXInteractive.com doesnt accept a free domain ^^. Although it sound funny why I wana buy VPS while I cant afford a domain but actually its not that I dont wana use .com or .net domain it juz that all the good name is gone.. yet why change while you already have regular user? (although its a mistake to use free domain at 1st T.T)

For the CPU... right now im using Dual Core on 1sthoster.com (dedicated server by FDC). Sigh... I try a lot of thing to trying to minimize the cpu usage. Even use the server side cache. I wonder whats wrong with it... But thats not the main point here.. hehe

I found this one... Santrex.net offshore VPS as suggested by Volt. Anybody have try this b4? Review pls....

I don't know if you would want windows but I can offer you a windows vps and you can use IIS or any other program like wamp or apache or the cpanel for windows, not sure how well that would go. Its quite double your budget. $22 for 1 GB ram, 20 gb diskspace, dedicated ip, unmetered 100 mbit port. Use 60OFF coupon when purchasing the VPS, it will be your recurring price forever.
http://www.lucky7host.info/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

VPS Power Planet can offer you the following...

Disk Quota: 15GB + 50% FREE = 23GB
Guaranteed Ram: 128MB + 50% FREE = 192MB
Premium Bandwidth: 100GB
IP Addresses: 2
Price: $14.95 - 15% OFF = $12.71 Per Month
Click Here to Order

Thank you for the offer I will take it under my consideration ^^ 60OFF that nice...

Be advised, we also have another promotion code that you may like better...

promo code: PowerPrice
50% off your first 3 month, and 50% more Disk Space and 50% more Guaranteed Ram FOR LIFE!

Can be used on all our packages except the entry.

Yes I dont really care which one you have I prefer both LxAdmin or cPanel.. so it doesnt matter.

Hello CrumX,

I've seen that you mentioned and recall talking to you a while back, I'd like to give you this offer the following two offers:

VPS Specs:

- 1GB RAM
- 30GB HD (Raid1 SATA II)
- 2IPs
- 300GB Tier1 Bandwidth
- Free RDNS setup on request
- Free LXAdmin or DirectAdmin @ $7/mo

http://www.clandrive.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=29 - For $18 / mo (Free month if ordered for 3 months)

OR - "2ndmonthfree" to get your 2nd month free on any of our VPS plans.

Thanks - Sam, ClanDrive Co-Owner

If you're looking at an offshore VPS, don't forget Santrex they have some really good VPS plans for only $10 a month.

I'm currently using Santrex.. okay here is the problem.. They said they offer unlimited numfile while they only limit 2400 max which caused a web with more than 200 ++ user online at a time throwing "Too many open files in system" altho u already set ulimit & filemax-max more than you can think off.

So now I'm looking a vps which really really can offer me something like large numfile and numproc. Pls mention about that too... If your offer is good I will try you server as long as you allow any content hosted on your vps.

*update the 1st post with this new info (since i cant edit the 1st post)*

ClanDrive is good but last time when I email you bout ToS it seems like you didnt allow content that I want to host (which is anime streaming).

"For your question about our content policies, we allow content which is legal within the USA. Content linked must also be legal, we will talk about any DMCA requests we receive with you. We allow legal adult content, also host many adult sites."

Your offer really great but your ToS stop me there ^^.

Last edited:
Back