• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for cheap shared hosting that allows ----- content

Status
Not open for further replies.

sshare

I am looking for cheap $1-2 a month hosting that allows ----- content. I need cpanel, php, mysql, email accounts, and daily backups is a huge plus. I will be using one TLD for now but will probably put another tld on soon.

Thank you for your time.

It must have a filter or something for the word. That allows ad-ult content. I thought I replied but it must not have went through. If that kind of request is not allowed will a mod or admin please let me know. I looked in the rules but I didn't see anything.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ha ha ha! I was wondering what happened. :D

I've never seen that filtered before either. What kind of ----- content is it? Do you own the copyright? The biggest problem with hosting that content is that most people don't own the copyright, and the hosts then have to deal with a flood of DMCA reports. If you own the content, there won't be any problem at all.

Oh yes absolutely everything is legal no problems with DMCA. I can pm with the content information if someone needs to know. I am afraid of breaking the site rules here since the word ----- is censored.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

Hi sshare,
legal ----- content is allowed on our server and now we are working on sheduled backups available via cpanel.

I can offer you:
40 GB Space
500 GB BW
Unlimited emails/databases
20 Addon domains
PHP Version Changer
PHP 5.X
PHP 4.X
Own php.ini files
Enable/Disable PHP extensions
FFMPEQ
MySQL 5
Softaculous
RvSkins
RVSiteBuilder
SEO Tools
Site stats
Custom Error pages
DKIM
99.9% Uptime guarantee
24/7 support

Price: $18 / per year

If you are interested please write to: bilejtesak96@gmail.com

We allow ----- content on any of our servers.

1 Star Budget Plan
5GB Disk Space
10GB Bandwidth
cPanel
Softaculous
Daily on-site/nightly off-site backups
24/7 support with 30 minute response time
99.99% uptime guarantee

https://clients.wswd.net/cart.php?gid=18

$1.50/mo. or $12/year

Double those resources for $2.50/mo. or $24/year

The type of website you wish to host demands lot of space and bandwidth. How much disk space and bandwidth you need to start your website?

JSHosts allows ----- websites. Could you let us know how much disk space and bandwidth you require? We may be able to make you a custom offer if it's less than our current plans.

Offer

We can offer that.

We allow those contents.

Our prices are available from as low as $8.50/year.

Dreamtera.com

Thanks

my opinion is you can choose to ipage.com and ehosting.pk. content is allowed on our server and now we are working on scheduled backups available via cpanel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back