• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a Reseller

Paul White

Icurrently have hosting from HostGator. I am looking for something that is the same price or cheaper. Currently I am paying 9.99/month. However, I am now in need of a reseller. I do not need this for reselling purposes, but to seperate all of my domains into different accounts and so that each domain can have a subdomain that another domain might have. I am looking for the following:

Reseller w/ cPanel/WHM
5+ GB Space
70+ GB Space
Host Unlimited Accounts (I wont use that many anyway)
Fantastico
Dedicated IP (Preferred)
Custom NS
Unlimited Features

I need all of this for less than or equal to $10/month. I would also greatly appreciate live support. Anything extra that you can throw in would also be greatly appreciated even though I realize that what I am asking for is a lot for the price. Thanks.

SSims said:
Icurrently have hosting from HostGator. I am looking for something that is the same price or cheaper. Currently I am paying 9.99/month. However, I am now in need of a reseller. I do not need this for reselling purposes, but to seperate all of my domains into different accounts and so that each domain can have a subdomain that another domain might have. I am looking for the following:

Reseller w/ cPanel/WHM
5+ GB Space
70+ GB Space
Host Unlimited Accounts (I wont use that many anyway)
Fantastico
Dedicated IP (Preferred)
Custom NS
Unlimited Features

I need all of this for less than or equal to $10/month. I would also greatly appreciate live support. Anything extra that you can throw in would also be greatly appreciated even though I realize that what I am asking for is a lot for the price. Thanks.

Hi.

Although we do not have the exact plan on our site, we are more than happy to do a custom plan for you of exactly what you are looking for.
If this interests you, please contact me directly - danethical @ gmail.com
Alternatively, you can check our plans by Clicking Here

Regards,
Dan.

Hello SSims,

iiPanel.NET would like to present to you the following reseller hosting package (Beginner) which you can also find at our site:

------------------------------------
Beginner Reseller Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 5000MB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 85GB
+ Price: $10.95/mo | PayPal Payment Method | Please PM me to get your account started!
+ INSTANT Account Setup!!
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ Unlimited Domains/Sub-Domains Addons
+ cPanel WHM, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ FREE Custom Name Servers
+ 15-Days money back guarantee
+ Very High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ You will be hosted on HIGHLY efficent and light speed and reliable servers
+ 2-Days Trial is Available for you to try our services

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide Phone, Email, Ticket system support in addition to Live Chat support.

(You can request a test account to test our services first and if you are interested we will be more than happy to have you as a valuable customer to join our many other satisfied customers).

Many Thanks, :)

Back