• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For A reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZooleyoWeb

I currently have an account with another provider, but i am not satisfied with their service.I plan to cancel my account,and I want to find a new hosting service for my reseller account.

I need the following specifications including :

20-30 gb space
100-300gb B/W
Cpanel/WHM

Price $10 or lower

Thank you,

Milan

Last edited:
Hey, how are you?

Executive Reseller Plan | compare other plans
Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Free Domain Names!
Get web hosting and a domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, we will personally fund the cost of your domain registration, learn more..

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Current Promotion: 50% Recurring: Applies to any plan, and any payment term!

Total Becomes: $11.99, I can knock of the $1.99.

Hi There
.:: MyHoZT ::. has 2 offers for you
1-A little bit higher than your budget
20 GB Space
200 GB Bandwidth
Cpanel/WHM + RVSkins and Fantastico
Price(When using code 50myoff): 14.99$/mo OR 149.99$yr
order: https://www.myhozt.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=7

2-A littile bit lower than your specs but meet your budget
10 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth
Cpanel/WHM + RVSkins and Fantastico
Price(When using code 50myoff): 9.99$/mo OR 99.99$yr
order: https://www.myhozt.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=23

Hello,

Any reason why you plan to leave your current provider? Your budget is a bit low for the disk space you require however since we are currently offering specials on our shared, reseller and VPS I am able to meet the requirements:

20GB HDD
200GB Transfer
Cpanel w/ WHM & Installatron
Price - $10/month or $100/year

To order this please email sales@wisededi.com and insure you provide the link to this thread.

You can view some of our testimonials here

Hello,

Any reason why you plan to leave your current provider? Your budget is a bit low for the disk space you require however since we are currently offering specials on our shared, reseller and VPS I am able to meet the requirements:

20GB HDD
200GB Transfer
Cpanel w/ WHM & Installatron
Price - $10/month or $100/year

To order this please email sales@wisededi.com and insure you provide the link to this thread.

You can view some of our testimonials here

My current provider offers no technical support, I have sent numerous email's and support ticket's in the past week and none have been answered.I am awaiting that they cancel my account.

Ahh, If you are interested in purchasing our service, I can provide you a 7 day free trial, hopefully that would be enough time to process the refund from your current provider. And allow us to move your websites as well.

Hello, if you can raise your budget by a few dollars, we have a great offer for you. Heres what we can do>

Master
20GB Disc Space
300GB Bandwidth Doubled to 600GB!
$15.00 a month (first month 50% Off $7.50 - Promo Code: "50off")
Includes:
CPanel/WHM/Fantastico
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Features
More Info
Order Now

Please see our reseller hosting packages page to get all the details about our resellers, and what is included.

Good luck to you!

Hello everyone,I have decided to go with WiseDedi i am in the process of contacting him now.Thank you everyone for the great offers.

Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back