• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a host, please help

Anthony

Hi,
Im looking for a host that has:

5 mb of space or more
500mb (i would like 1gb but 500mb is ok) of bandwith
Perl (CGI)
PHP or SSI (Not Required but i would like it!)
and allows .htaccess

I dont mind banners!

Thanks

|Anthony|

I think what you are looking for is FreeWebHost.ws. They provide everything you want and more. Plus, they don't have any advertisements so far. Hopefully a host to last. Or, you can try out XtremeSite.com, which also started out, but I am not sure of what they provide. All I know is that it is pretty good.

Originally posted by Cyber-Scripter
Or, you can try out XtremeSite.com, which also started out, but I am not sure of what they provide. All I know is that it is pretty good.
They died in the bum several hours ago as predicted :confused2

FreeWebHost.ws

I dont think freewebhost.ws offer .htaccess and as for XtremeSite.com i signed up with them the other day and let just say they have a lot of problems! i count even up load my files!

An one know any more hosts?

|Anthony|

Sorry xtremesite.com didnt die! Its server is being upgraded to add performance! As for the uploading problems it has been fixed earlier!!

Last edited:
Back