• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a Free VPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

polieleos7777

Hello,

I want a free VPS (anything will do) as long as it is good for using Webmin and/or Kloxo. Plus, here's what I think will be enough:

256 MB RAM atleast
10 GB Space
100 GB Band
Any CPU

Anything else, ask.

quite a strange request nowadays. Shared hosting can be free but VPS is a little bit different area. Sure you will not find a free one untill you offer some service instead at least.

We need to know... what you are going to do with that VPS? and what you will give in return to the provider???

This isn't a game you know.

If you're not willing to work enough to get money for investing in your business, you've proven right from the start that you're not willing to work hard at your business to grow it into a stable and honest enterprise.

Someone might eventually feel sorry for you and sponsor you for a few months, but such sponsorships don't normally last very long. The minute the sponsor needs more space for paying customers, or needs to tighten up financially, out you go because you're not benefitting them in any way.And that few months is not long enough to earn money in free hosting, even a paid host will not produce breakeven profits for at least a year.

And the last thing someone like me wants is another competitor in a market that is already full to bursting. I have a huge reason not to sponsor you, the fact that you'll then proceed to take away potential customers from me and possibly even smear my name in the process when your host collapses and you inevitably lash out at your sponsor.

If you are going to run a Free host, then first start from a Free reseller. And when you get your clients then go for a VPS.
I can now offer you Direct Admin reseller hosting with 10GB Space and some premium features like Softaculous. If you are interested, Then feel free to contact me using PM.

Hostfunbd, several people here have offered him reseller accounts many times (he creates these threads every month or so) and he declined. He wants a VPS. Go figure.

Hostfunbd, several people here have offered him reseller accounts many times (he creates these threads every month or so) and he declined. He wants a VPS. Go figure.
I assume that , he will not get any VPS for free??? Asking for a Free VPS without any return is totally insane. :(

I assume that , he will not get any VPS for free??? Asking for a Free VPS without any return is totally insane. :(

Yep, and if you look he asks every few months for the exact same thing with the exact same intention.

Every single time it gets the same results, although the appearance of some post2vps services means that you can get an absolutely cut-rate bare minimum VPS for free. Just not anything powerful enough or reliable enough to be acceptable as the backend of a hosting service.

It does not work like that seraphim. It does not work like that. That's all I know.

I'd like to know what world you are from then. Because in this world, and especially here on FWS, if you want anything at all you have to pay for it in some way.

And so far, you have offered nothing of value in exchange for this service. Now if you can come up with a way to do a reliable amount of work for me as payment, I would be okay with sponsoring this. But so far nobody I have offered that challenge to has even tried it, because they are unwilling to work for what they want and thus have no place in this business.

Well,l what I can offer, let's see... Posting in forums, Nice reviews, and plus, hve your site advertised (case of being a Post2host) so it will have more members coming in.

Plus,

I'd like to know what world you are from then. Because in this world, and especially here on FWS, if you want anything at all you have to pay for it in some way.

I never said I wasn't going to pay for it. I just said, not in money (hence why this is on "free hosting requests" then). I want to discuss the terms, the VPs specs , and how the partnership will be done.

Well,l what I can offer, let's see... Posting in forums, Nice reviews, and plus, hve your site advertised (case of being a Post2host) so it will have more members coming in.

Plus,
I never said I wasn't going to pay for it. I just said, not in money (hence why this is on "free hosting requests" then). I want to discuss the terms, the VPs specs , and how the partnership will be done.

None of which is really going to help the host you leech from, at least from how much you will benefit from the ones you scam.

What are you, an idiot ?

If you actually worked in real, ex mowing lawn for someone else, would have given you a VPS you wanted. Yet you keep asking here for freebies.

Yeah, you are a hopeless idiot.

I admit: Everyone has to start from somewhere on bottom. You aren't even trying to start from bottom. You want handouts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back