• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a dedicated sponsor for a committee

yhap2004

Hi,
I am currently seeking a sponsor to host a website for my Student Administrative Council Committee. I am not asking for much.

I'm asking for:

Min 1GB space
Min 1GB bandwidth
mySQL ready
FTP
Any other Cpanel features

I can place a link back to your hosting or if you have a link button, I can put that under a section dedicated specially for a sponsor.

I am the owner of AParadiseHost.com and am interested in offering you this free hosting account... If you are interested please contact me personally via any one of the instant messengers below:

AIM: AParadiseWeb
MSN: Webmaster@AParadiseWeb.com
YIM: AParadiseWeb

Thanks, and good luck.

Alexander Timm

Yurx.Com can offer the following:

Yurx.Com
Plan 4
No-Ads
Requires Posts.
1GB Space.
20GB Bandwidth.
cPanel, MySql, FTP, etc.

You can then upgrade this package to have achieve a desired amount of Space And Bandwidth.

Thanks

I have contacted Dayu and peace_hope but I'm not getting reply from them.

@ alvarez16, how soon can I get an account with more than 1 mySQL database? :D or is the cpanel features unlimited?

Thanks

ps: I'm planning to stay at one hosting for a min of 1 year.

Last edited:
Hello !
www.ahost.ro Can Host YOU For Free (all you have requested).
Please PM Me (Only If You Wish Hosting From Ahost.ro ): Ur Name,eMail,Short description of your Project,Domain name Or Subdomain (ex: Name.ahost.ro )
PS: Don't Forget to post a link back tpo your Request (to this Thread)

Regards.

yhap2004 said:
Hi,
I am currently seeking a sponsor to host a website for my Student Administrative Council Committee. I am not asking for much.

I'm asking for:

Min 1GB space
Min 1GB bandwidth
mySQL ready
FTP
Any other Cpanel features

I can place a link back to your hosting or if you have a link button, I can put that under a section dedicated specially for a sponsor.
i will host you if you accept google Ads..

Back