• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for 3gb space and 40gb bandwidth for electronics schematics site

mattsoft

I'm looking for hosting for an electronics schematics site. the site used 25gb last month, and offers people a free resource to schematics with a bandwidth limiting script. if you'd like, I can offer free ad space on the site. I only need php, 1 mysql database, and ftp access. I need 2.5 to 3gb space and 30 to 40gb bandwidth. all of the content of the site is public domain and is 100% legal.

Last edited:
Damn, that's a lot to ask for, you might not get it for free - if you do tho, pm me and tell me where from lol...

mattsoft said:
I'm looking for hosting for an electronics schematics site. the site used 25gb last month, and offers people a free resource to schematics with a bandwidth limiting script. if you'd like, I can offer free ad space on the site. I only need php, 1 mysql database, and ftp access. I need 2.5 to 3gb space and 30 to 40gb bandwidth. all of the content of the site is public domain and is 100% legal.

Lets get this straight

you are seeking FREE webspace, but you are SELLING hosting ( on your homepage ) ?

America, what a country

Your looking at something that's not on the planet Earth there, you need to offer actual money. No host would be able to give u that for free.

Should have added - you should have known better than to ask.

Last edited:
Decker said:
Your looking at something that's not on the planet Earth there, you need to offer actual money. No host would be able to give u that for free.

Should have added - you should have known better than to ask.

well :p to you. I was just hoping I could work out a deal with someone. I can offer a few dollars plus ad space for the hosting, but my company and the guy who owns the site is doing a favor for about 8000 people a month by offering all the schematics. if anyone would like to help us out by hosting the files, I'll give you ad space and a few dollars a month, then I'll host the main part of the site, and maybe add a forum. since I'm offering money now, I guess I should post in the paid hosting forum. (sorry if there's a problem with doing this mods)

striker said:
why dont you stop offering hosting on mattsoft.net and use your own bandwidth???

it's kinda complex. it doesn't cost me anything to host sites for other people. it's kinda a hobby. I would still like to host the schematicsforfree site, but can't afford it right now.

Now you say you can pay, maybe not a lot but still. So advertise your budget and see what you can get for it. :p

Decker said:
Now you say you can pay, maybe not a lot but still. So advertise your budget and see what you can get for it. :p

I think I found a host for it. thanks everyone :) I'll let yous know if it doesn't work out and I look for another host.

Try hostultra.com i believe it's unlimited and 100% free, you'll need an ftp program to use their ftp because browser doesn't work. Also they don't have MySQL so you can try making 1 at freesql.org and it will work.

rs131 said:
Try hostultra.com i believe it's unlimited and 100% free, you'll need an ftp program to use their ftp because browser doesn't work. Also they don't have MySQL so you can try making 1 at freesql.org and it will work.

they have mysql. One time fee of $5 per mysql database.

Back