• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for 3 char domain name...

Semiel

I have been looking a long time for a 3 letter .net or a 3 character .com domain name.
I cant offer much though...

Feel free to message me with any offers,
Semiel.

Try afternic.com or greatdomains.com for people selling domains. You might even try looking on ebay.

But you aren't going to get one for cheap, so if you don't have much to offer, you might just be wasting your time in searching.

Originally posted by Semiel
3 letter .net domain names are going for rather cheap on Afternic.
Try out
http://www.afternic.com/index.cfm?CurrentPage=2&a=auctions&sa=all&range=res&cat=48

3 letter .com names are more expensive though...

So its quite possible to buy one 3 letter .net for +-100$.

The problem is that im an European guy, not US.
Wire transfer is expensive on Afternic. I dont see how i could use that service for the low priced domains im looking for...

I stand corrected

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.com
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.net
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.org

are all taken :)

i don't know how someone can end up there though.. its the longest domain allowed and they'd have to fall asleep on their keyboard for exactly 67 keystrokes of w..

Originally posted by Jerry
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.com
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.net
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.org

are all taken :)

i don't know how someone can end up there though.. its the longest domain allowed and they'd have to fall asleep on their keyboard for exactly 67 keystrokes of w..

I think it's hillarious that people even register domains like these. It totally defeats the primary purpose of domains and DNS server which is to make it easier to access websites (so you don't have to remember 4 octets of an IP address!) I don't see why anybody would want a 67-character domain name, but who am I to judge.

here are some untaken 3 letter domains.. :)

first come.. first serve...

g5v.com
g8k.com
g8v.com

i managed to find all the remaining ones with the exception of having -'s or _'s in them.. made a little script to scrounge them up.. still working on finding some more.. i'm only half way through the alphabet

hehe

lol.. less than an hour after i posted that message.. the domains were taken..

umm..... i have 7 more 3 letter/number .com domains that are available.. if you want them email me..

my search of the 50,000 possibilities return only 10 domains untaken.. now only 7 of them remain

email@jerry07.com

lol.. i'll take 2 of them.. whats a good cheap place to buy domains? i usually do it from network solutions but i rather pay $15 over $70 now that i can..

Happy new year!!!

Jerry: I sent you an email.

I recommend weblaunching.net and gkg.net for registering.

Have fun,
Semiel.

Back