• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lookin for a RESELLER

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipul

I would like to have a free RESELLER WEBHOSTING

Hosting Specifications :-

WEB-SPACE: 50gb
BANDWIDTH: 1 TERABYTE
CONTROL-PANEL: WHM
MY-SQL: 100 OR ABOVE
EMAIL-ACCOUNTS: UNLIMITED
FTP-ACCOUNTS: UNLIMITED
ADDON-DOMAINS: UNLIMITED
CRON-JOBS
SSL , SHELL ACCESS

Uptime should be great and should be a stable host.Should not run away in 2 months or like this.And support should be equally great.

NO ADS of any kind , no text-links , banner ads , pop-ups or any kind of catch.

Website Specifications

Its an emerging IT COMPANY which provides educational services , web-solutions , Custom software developments .
I would like to give Hosting to other people.

What will i give in return ?
I can give a percentage of money to the reseller hosting provider (we can negotiate).
In case we sell hosting to our client we can consider sharing of some percentage.Provided that we are allowed to serve our customers without interruption of any kind.

Thanks in advance.
-vips

Last edited:
Ok.

I may be a little confused here bud so bare with me and correct me as I go along.

Basically, you are looking for a huge reseller for free with SSH and the works?
No ads, link back or anything, and the provider gets paid IF you sell hosting?

Is this correct?

If you are a company, as you say, why can't you buy a reseller?

Yea , provider would be paid a percentage of money which we get from our customers !
In other words its logically paid ... not free!
See i would honestly say , that right now i dont have enough funds to invest
But surely in year or so , i would buy servers ! Right now we are in establishing mode !
I hope you have understood ??

Last edited:
If you're an emerging company them surely you're able to afford to pay for hosting, instead of seeking for free hosting.
You're seriously asking for to much. Lets overview:

Great Support
Guaranteed Uptime
1 Terabyte of Bandwidth
50GB Of webspace
"NO ADS of any kind , no text-links , banner ads , pop-ups or any kind of catch."

Oh and what will you give in return:
I can give a percentage of money to the reseller hosting provider (we can negotiate).
In case we sell hosting to our client we can consider sharing of some percentage
You shouldn't be giving the terms out, it should be the host; seeing this is in the "FREE" section. What good is it to us to have you on our servers when we're not guaranteed anything in return?

Tell me, why should someone host you? Just becuase you think you can get customers? And you'll consider giving us a cut? Somehow, 'no' only comes to my mind.

See i would honestly say , that right now i dont have enough funds to invest
But surely in year or so , i would buy servers !

Ok. But your still not answering me fully.

Does the provider only get paid IF you sell hosting?

If so, you should seriously reconsider your request and also definitely reconsider what you are asking for.

Yea provider only gets paid If we sell hosting to anyone !
And we get these projects frequently!

Yea provider only gets paid If we sell hosting to anyone !
And we get these projects frequently!

You wont find anyone on this forum offering you what you want, unless you pay. Sorry to say, but that's how it is.

Uhmm... nevermind.... but i would like to have this kind of webhosting only !
Anyways thanks for considering...

Maybe someone REALLY interested to support this company would give this kind of Hosting..

(anxiously waiting....)

So you don't want to take any risk in loosing money if you fail getting customers, that's the idea.
It just doesn't work like that.

You are not only asking for far too much, I also find the whole concept that you use ridiculous as it does not show respect to hosters at all.

You want this, and you want that, but you don't want to take any risk.

An admin/moderator should actually delete requests like these immediately (my opinion)

PaulP.

Uhmm... nevermind.... but i would like to have this kind of webhosting only !
Anyways thanks for considering...

Maybe someone REALLY interested to support this company would give this kind of Hosting..

(anxiously waiting....)

You wouldn't find that request cheap, much less, free. You won't get it, and it's sad to see people like yourself that are so clueless.

Look,

Redo your requirements, drop the SSH part, bring the nandwidth down by a few hundred gigs, allow a provider to place at least a link back and you might have some chance at getting a real offer.
Otherwise, just forget it because no host in their right mind will even consider offering what you want and any host that does offer is completely loose in the head.

Do you realize how much the hoster has to pay for just their server? They pay about an average of 100 dollars a month for an 80 gigs server, and you think you could get 50 gigs for free and 1000 gigs of b/w(which is also average b/w of a server for 100 dollars) for free? You should at least try to respect other hosts with not hateful comments, but more politely. Especially if your not going to do much in return. These hosters have been working hard to make money, and your trying to make them feel like garbage just because of this request? I am sorry for any flaming you think i'm emitting, but try to be more reasonable. Those specifications are too outragious for any reliable host to survive from. I am truly sorry for having to say any of this, but be more respectful of other hosts, give reasonable specifications, and return the favor of what they are providing you.
Again, I am sorry for having to say this at all.

Actually I only have 80 gigs and 500GB bandwidth on my dedicated that costs over $200/month, but its a damn good server with multi-homed Tier I bandwidth and great tech support. But um, yeah, your going to have to give something in return to get that.

Oh by the ways, there no way your going to give SSH access, any host giving that away for free needs to get their head checked.

Basically your aasking us to be your venture capitalist, but you offer like 0% of the company, does that even sound logical to you?

This is another really silly request
You wont find it here or anywhere really
Goodbye

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back