• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

longest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote #1 Giancarlo!
Thats an odd name.
Does it mean anything?
I don't know, it's probably just a name. In the last Porthole magazine there was an article with a character named Giancarlo in it. He was a "fiercely heterosexual" maître d' who keeps trying to pair up two gay men with unattached females (he didn't realize they were gay). Luckily for them, the women saw that they were far to well dressed to be straight.

A mod should delete this thread
A mod should had deleted or at least locked this thread back at poem-time. But you must admit, it is a lot of rambling and pointless fun.

Luckily for them, the women saw that they were far to well dressed to be straight.

LOL! That sounds about right!

. But you must admit, it is a lot of rambling and pointless fun.

Indeed! Deleting would be pointless. It's a very harmless thread. (Isn't it???). I guess I can't speak honestly, because I didn't read the first 17 or so pages

:D

Don't mind me, I'm just s****ing..... ;)

If you don't like cars, Toefur (is that you who posted that? I forget) then get a hovercraft. :rolleyes:

Hovercraft would be cool. Know where I can get one? Also, are you allowed to drive them on the road, as you would a car?

Originally posted by Dusty
I don't know, it's probably just a name. In the last Porthole magazine there was an article with a character named Giancarlo in it. He was a "fiercely heterosexual" maître d' who keeps trying to pair up two gay men with unattached females (he didn't realize they were gay). Luckily for them, the women saw that they were far to well dressed to be straight.

A mod should had deleted or at least locked this thread back at poem-time. But you must admit, it is a lot of rambling and pointless fun.

For that little rambling, I have reported this thread to the moderators. My name was not anywhere else or is not used by any magazine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back