• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

longest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[H]ow did Stalin become that fat?
That's what being dead gets you. Using the most state-of-the-art digital imaging software, I've managed, after several weeks of painstaking pixel-by-pixel picture regeneration, to recreate a true-to-life photo-real representation of Stalin in his heyday:

Attachments

• stalin.gif
    stalin.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 23
Originally posted by Dusty
That's what being dead gets you. Using the most state-of-the-art digital imaging software, I've managed, after several weeks of painstaking pixel-by-pixel picture regeneration, to recreate a true-to-life photo-real representation of Stalin in his heyday:
Wow, that verry good! I can see why you spend so mutch time on that picture!

This is the longest thread ever.

It's so cold outside.

I need to get a car.

I hate cars though.

All my friends lives are dedicated to cars.

Cars are so... normal.

I really can't understand how people can be so interested in something that you use all the time, see everywhere, and such.

What's everyone elses thoughts on that?

Also.

Dont you hate it when you have an itchy leg. Or, more like... itchy upper thigh. And you scratch it, and it's close to your bits. And anyone that see's you think your some dirty perverted freak for scratching your balls (when you're actually not). I find that annoying.

Vote #1 Giancarlo!

Thats an odd name.
Does it mean anything?

I'm wondering if people here know where Toefur comes from. Most people are immediately like, "YUCK!" "EWWW!", but it's nothing like that.

There we go.

THat'll get the ball rolling.

:D ;) :rolleyes: :p :cool: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back