• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Long Live the Weekend

Toefur

Two Sheds
NLC
Tuesdays and Wednesdays are currently my days off (next week changing to Fridays and Saturdays). Working full times, you appreciate your days off so much more.

There's just not enough free time and days off in the world. I wish I could retire. How about you guys? How much time do you guys spend at work? What do you do on your days off?

This is one thread I can relate to. I go to school fulltime, work about 35hours each week, then fit in my girlfriend whenever I came and whenever she isnt at work or school, which isn't easy. The time that remains goes to friends, and then the time after that I spend sleeping, which isn't very much time at all it would seem.

Yea, I work Monday to Friday. I finish at 3:00pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays thankfully, but start early .. By the time I get home I usually have dinner, then either go driving with a friend or play WoW.

On the weekends I like drinking (lol) and WoW, as well as sometimes going out shopping etc.

But yea, there truly isn't enough free time left in the week, when you work full time. It's very depressing. Especially when your Mondayitis lasts most of the week. lol.

Weekends are like heaven, my weekend:

Saturday:

4AM : Check the system.
5AM : Visit DC & make sure everything is running as it should be.
7AM : Back to bed for 3 hours.
10AM : Get up, another shower, tea/coffee & toast.
1PM : Ring some friends, see who's going out.
3PM : Visit shops.
4-6PM : Check system again, make sure everything is running normal.
7PM - 3AM : Meet friends, chill, drinks/music @ the print-works (I sometimes DJ).

Sunday:

Get my head down 3:30AM, (don't try to answer emails :p).
10AM : Dog wakes me up giving me a wash :p.
10:01AM : Am dieing with a MSSIVE headache.
11AM - 4PM : Recovery.
5PM - 7PM : Still recovering.
8PM - 11PM : See whats on the box.
11PM - 1AM : See whats going on tomorrow.

As you can tell, most of my weekend is recovering.

Two Sheds said:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays are currently my days off (next week changing to Fridays and Saturdays). Working full times, you appreciate your days off so much more.

Everybody's working for the weekend. So damn true.

In school, I'd never really appreciate the weekend...but it really is so valuable when you work 8 hours a day. Have to cram as much beer as possible in.

Back