• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lolipoop.co.cc

Why's part of the area's blue, and the ones on the side are red?
Other than that, just fix the navigation, try not make the text opacity too.

I think it looks really good (I'm using firefox). The contrast between blue (the movie area) and red (the social networking area) works well for me at least. Seems clean and not clustered.

I will fix the font opacity on the top menu. Thank for your comment on that.. i try to make it candy color blue and red as well as white like you see on the lolipop logo on the top.

This theme is not yet 100% perfected so i expect some more comment ^^

The server having some problem with ip range bla bla bla idk what happen too but it should be fine later.

another template which is created by me using the same template... look much better this time.

http://www.swiftvids.com

*EDIT: changing server now

Last edited:
The server having some problem with ip range bla bla bla idk what happen too but it should be fine later.

another template which is created by me using the same template... look much better this time.

http://www.swiftvids.com

*EDIT: changing server now

I get an error from swiftvids too.

Code:
ERROR: Unable to execute query

SELECT * FROM poll_question WHERE start_date<='2008-11-16' AND end_date>='2008-11-16' ORDER BY rand() limit 1

Table 'tubehost_vshare.poll_question' doesn't exist

I'm double posting for good reason: No edit button.

===============
@swiftvids

Copyrighted Images ahoy!! I love the theme.

Well ahaha thats image is copyrighted? which image izzit? ^^

Well done changing the server so you wont have any problem to view it..

I'm double posting for good reason: No edit button.

===============
@swiftvids

Copyrighted Images ahoy!! I love the theme.
That's nothing when you consider the website itself...

But, here's a suggestion. If you're going to have banner ads, don't use flash ones. flash players with flash animated ads DON'T work well with each other. They always cause the flash player you don't want to lag, lag. In this case that would be the video player.

I install longtail video ads on the player and so far its not lag for me.. do you feel the lag?

I need feedback ty ^^

Back