• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Logo Design Contest - $119 worth of Free Webspace to be won!

LastActionHero

WBBMods.com
NLC
[Updated] Logo Design Contest - $119 worth of Free Webspace to be won!

wBBMods.com is running a logo contest for it's new default style - Techno.

The best entry in the contest will recieve a year of free hosting thanks to our sponsor DownTownHost.com

The winner would recieve $119 worth of free hosting for one year(50 MB plan)

Last date for entries is June 10th - 2002. Send your entries to contest@wbbhacks.com

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM or Email me.

Last edited:
that's shit who cares about that and a subdomain i sure wouldn't want a subdomain wow how cool. More like how lame.:angry2: :devious2:

Please keep negative comments out of Ads and Offers! If you can't help, don't reply, simple!

that's shit who cares about that and a subdomain i sure wouldn't want a subdomain wow how cool. More like how lame

It's upto you. I'm not forcing anybody to participate. If you like it, you can send in your entries if you don't then don't participate.

just my opinion is that someone you know made that, why cant he make a logo?

He's busy and cannot design the logo now.

Just an update...

We have added free domain registration for 1 Year to the prize. So send in you entries! You have till June 10 to do so.

$119 is the cost of the one year package for 50 MB at downtownhost(our sponsor). The price is taken into account without taking any discounts into consideration.

Thanks for the offer ashben, but at this point of time we are almost at the end of the contest and it would not be right to accept a paid job. We have had a lot of entries. Thanks once again. :)

Originally posted by LastActionHero
Thanks for the offer ashben, but at this point of time we are almost at the end of the contest and it would not be right to accept a paid job. We have had a lot of entries. Thanks once again. :)

No problem. Good luck!

Back