• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LnHost.com Down?

VanillaC0ke

Does anyone know how long LnHost.com plans to be down? Jc-Host who I was looking into for hosting has recently merged with LnHost, so all future plans must be made with LnHost. I now have the money and the time to create a website, and I am growing more impatient every day that LnHost.com is down.

LNHOST Ripped me off

Hey i paid for 1 year of 5 dollar a month hosting from lnhost , i had my site up for about a month and then around dec 3 it was gone , and not even the website www.lnhost.com was there, im so mad i lost about 100 canadian cause they made me pay uk tax and i even found out they were really a company in texas, im so mad and i dont no what i can do :(

canadianhero said:
Hey i paid for 1 year of 5 dollar a month hosting from lnhost , i had my site up for about a month and then around dec 3 it was gone , and not even the website www.lnhost.com was there, im so mad i lost about 100 canadian cause they made me pay uk tax and i even found out they were really a company in texas, im so mad and i dont no what i can do :(

Im sorry to hear that. You might get some help, depending on how you paid. If it was by CC you can contact your card issuing co. and talk to them about doing a chargeback. The consumer usually wins in these instances and you would get a refund for "services not rendered" and the host would be charged an additional "chargeback fee" and most likely that would be a minimum of $25.
Good Luck

well, hell. anyone know of a really good place I can restart? I'm looking for 3 gigs for cheap. really cheap. but I don't want the server to die like this one -.-

thanks...

It is also down here too. How much did you customers at lchost.com paid for their hosting and the specs of it. I would be able to help you out, so e-mail me at phu_n@axehosting.net. Sorry to hear about LcHost.com being down and not giving you explanation why.

Thank you,
Axe Hosting
Phu Nguyen

Decker said:
[ah] phu - your asking for too much info

I am asking them for the plan and price that they had with LnHost so I can help them out with their problem. That is not too much information, so I would appreciate it if you not hammer me anymore unless you have something appropriate to say. Thank you.

Last edited:
[ah] phu said:
I am asking them for the plan and price that they had with LnHost so I can help them out with their problem. That is not too much information, so I would appreciate it if you not hammer me anymore unless you have something appropriate to say. Thank you.
Help them by providing them hosting, lol. :rolleyes2

Dragonlordgod said:
Help them by providing them hosting, lol. :rolleyes2

Yes. That is the way I can help. If you don't have anything else better to say than making stupid comment, please don't reply.

Last edited:
Back