• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LnHost.com Down?

okay kids, calm down.

I had lnBasic I think. That's 3 bucks a month for 3 gigs and good bandwidth (can't remember exactly). I got ten e-mail accounts (I only need 5 right now), free control panel, php stuff, etc. It was a nice set up, in truth, but I can't comment much on customer support. I e-mailed them once and the problem was fixed, but then they went down and blah-blah-blah...

umm.. yeah.

Ah
3 bucks a month for 3 gigs
that would explain why they went down then. Say a decent server with one 120Gig disk, at those prices without overselling it would make $120 if everyone is on the same package. What can you get server wise for $120 these days?

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Back