• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Live Chat

id recommend kayoko, its got a built in live chat as well as ticket system, its a great little program, we use it.

www.boldchat.com is another good one. I haven't really used it too much to be able to comment on it, but they have a free trial and a free account if you want to use them.

i use a free one, that is very good (Unlimited operators/departments, statistics of time and referers, operators statistics) Help Center Live

LSComputers said:
id recommend kayoko, its got a built in live chat as well as ticket system, its a great little program, we use it.

I agree, really like Kayako SupportSuite. :angel:

UnionDance said:
i use a free one, that is very good (Unlimited operators/departments, statistics of time and referers, operators statistics) Help Center Live

can you show me the url? thx

I'd advice that you stay away from Kayako live support. We used it and it used to leave clients hanging without us knowing that there are chat requests. Moreover, many of the chat messages between our staff and the clients remained not sent, causing the clients to assume that we are not responding.

iiPanel said:
I'd advice that you stay away from Kayako live support. We used it and it used to leave clients hanging without us knowing that there are chat requests. Moreover, many of the chat messages between our staff and the clients remained not sent, causing the clients to assume that we are not responding.

?? Really? How did this happen? Add my msn: egortarabasov@Hotmail.com , I might stop using Kayako because of this..

I'd give LivePerson my vote. We've been using it for over a year, and handle 2000+ chat sessions a month with it. Very reliable

Kayako's support suite is the most impressive set I have seen - especially its live support.

Back