• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

live chat software

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
Who can recommend a good, inexpensive live chat software for websites?

I would like visitor monitoring, and would like a chat invite pop up on the screen on pages I select?

I currently have livezilla, but it is never working 100% correct. There is always some issue, and the staff are no help at all.

I use IRC with a couple of webchats as my live support system.

It's nice because it costs next to nothing to get and operate, and has a lot of possibilities for ways to use it.

I use Stardevelop Live Help Messenger. It's great software and the developers are always able to help with any issues.

[JSH]John;1162716 said:
I use Stardevelop Live Help Messenger. It's great software and the developers are always able to help with any issues.

Really? How are you liking it so far? Looks like a great investment. Was looking to get it for my company.

Also, livezilla, the only way to get support now is to get the only version they offer, which is the paid version >.>

I was lucky enough to get it a few year back when it was $99 but didn't really use it much. Now I'm using it and have it integrated with WHMCS which is very useful, since all the clients details are available from the admin client. There haven't been any problems apart from a graphics issue which Stardevelop fixed in their latest release.

Gtalk, Yahoo chat, skype, AIM, Windows live messenger its a free software for online chat.

Those are all great messenger, but I am looking for something that my clients would not be required to download and install in order to chat with me.

[JSH]John;1162716 said:

This looks decent. Like an instant messenger, but the big advantage is that the client doesn't need to install nothing. $300 is a little high for the multi domain, but might just be worth it. Will have to look into it more.

Really? How are you liking it so far? Looks like a great investment. Was looking to get it for my company.

Also, livezilla, the only way to get support now is to get the only version they offer, which is the paid version >.>

Yeah..they probably lost all their investors, or whatever financial means they had, so now they had no other choice.

The customer service reps are never really helpful.

Yea, and it was one of my favorite chat systems. Had great features for being free. But now, it has the same features, and is a pretty penny.

Hi GeorgeB,

Do you use any popular CMS of development framework? If you do, just check for recommended LiveChat software. Do you want to use it for Sales or you plan to provide support to existing customers as well?

councht world's

I actually planned on checking out a system from licensepal called Zopim. Not sure how good it is so I really can't say. But it has a reasonable price.

Yea, and it was one of my favorite chat systems. Had great features for being free. But now, it has the same features, and is a pretty penny.

I have had a few issues with livezilla, but the staff never seem really helpful in trying to help you.

So, I told them straight up, why would I pay for a product that doesn't work 100% and they are unwilling to help?

Even if it costs $10

WhosOn
Live Person
Chat Stat
CoffeeCup Live Chat
gotlivechat

those are the famous livechat software you can consider about it .

I like chat state, but they really need to combine all features into one price. Will keep an eye on them.

Back