• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lithium, vbulletin or invision?

scylla

Im looking for a good board software to use, and its come down these three. I've noticed that sony, dell, nintendo and others use lithium boards. Which should I get?

Rover416 said:
vBulletin.

And they have just released 3.5 gold. :)
Cool :), but its not an easy job for me to upgrade.... have to reinstall 10-15mods that are presently ruuning on my board :(

Btw i have seen many big sites running their boards on previous versions only (2.x.x or 3.0.x) they don't upgrade...don't know why :confused4 :confused4

Last edited:
Mr.X said:
Cool :), but its not an easy job for me to upgrade.... have to reinstall 10-15mods that are presently ruuning on my board :(

Should be easy enough with the plugin/products manager. :)

Tree NC said:
Holes and security problems?
Yes. If you know your products frontward and backward you'd know invision has alot of holes. Mainly because of it being so popular and so many hacked boards out there. You can search for kiddie scripts and easily find some hacks for the latest invision boards...

I had a popular forum running and I had to move it from invision to vB because of it getting hacked and what-not... what version did I have? The latest. But since I've had vB we havent had absolutly any problems at all.

vB all the way.

Back