• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

List of cheap domain registrars

So far I believe GoDaddy is the cheapest domain registrar because they usually have at least 10 active promotion codes and usually you can get a .com domain for less than 8$ so yes, GoDaddy is the site you need if you want really cheap domains.

The only problem with GoDaddy is that they are big, and they stopped to respect their clients. I have seen many stories on different forums about how GoDaddy punished many people for no reason and they lost their domain or had to pay ridiculous amount of money.

I'm using GoDaddy as domain registrar for more than 3 years and I'm completely satisfied with their service but I believe this is because I have never tried to contact their support team so if you don't have experience you shouldn't use GoDaddy else everything will be fine.

I already have and i can't find anything that tells me how to register.

Just goes on about all the legal battles they are having atm!

I suppose you will be surprise how many details are there and I suppose you will contact them for several times at least.

I'm looking for a cheap domain registrar:
I'm new to this, so I need a perfectly reliable registrar.
Any suggestions?

I need:
- ICANN accredited
- private whois:
- full dns control
- Must be able to pay via PayPal
- Url/(+mail?) forwarding.

Nicster offers the best prices

Nicster (dot com) offers the cheapest prices and it is powered by Dotster, a major domain registrar. Open an account at Nicster today!

If you search google with phrase " ICANN regisrtrars " you will get complete list of registrars with all there details .

But if you are looking for reliable and cheap option then you can go with godaddy.com

its good I have using since long time and never faced any issue .

greetings
manmeet

If you search google with phrase " ICANN regisrtrars " you will get complete list of registrars with all there details .

But if you are looking for reliable and cheap option then you can go with godaddy.com

its good I have using since long time and never faced any issue .

greetings
manmeet

Although you will see a list of ICANN registrars list, but this topic is about registrars that selling domain with cheap price.
Most of those result showed in google about ICANN registrars, are selling domain name with quite expensive price.

Seek Domain Name.com

seekdomainname.com sells .COMs at $7.99 and some domains can be as low as $1.99 with a non domain purchase.

Enmore

I recently tried http://domainelectronic.com/. I could pick up a dot.net at 5.78 Canadian dollars, with a dollar charge by PayPal. The private registration was for free. Thought it was a really great deal and all of it went effortlessly. Wonder whether it is Cdn owned, or I just lucked out with a Cdn reseller? My other domain registrar for good deals has been namecheap for quite a while. Domainelectronic beat namecheap this time round however. My last purchase with Godaddy has been ages ago. They've just become MUCH too expensive and their Website just too busy for me to move fast and effortlessly enough.

Had a look a them as I'm always on the lookout for good sellers, and first impression was awful website oldman2

It's done in X-Site Pro and even the basic templates with that app are much better and cleaner, so why go for that one...
The web hosting is limited to 3 month packages only (strange)
Apparently they claim to be "The #1 worldwide domain name reseller" doubt that claim, although I would agree they are a reseller, not a registrar, for Resellerclub, you'd be as well just getting your own acount with them.

Had a look a them as I'm always on the lookout for good sellers, and first impression was awful website oldman2

It's done in X-Site Pro and even the basic templates with that app are much better and cleaner, so why go for that one...
The web hosting is limited to 3 month packages only (strange)
Apparently they claim to be "The #1 worldwide domain name reseller" doubt that claim, although I would agree they are a reseller, not a registrar, for Resellerclub, you'd be as well just getting your own acount with them.

Thanks for the advice about getting an own account. Didn't quite get to the bottom of how to do that and will check it out. I must admit I didn't try anything else on the Website except the domains. Probably need to wait to see what it will be like in one year too as I'm sure the huge discount may be offset by a huge renewal charge for both domain as well as private registration. So the verdict is still out for me on how well all of it will work over a number of years.

TBH I've had a Resellerclub account for years and I haven't used it for almost the same number of years, did for a bit but it just wasn't worth it unless your dealing in selling loads of domain names.

The discounts at the start are good not great and everyone transfers out when it comes renewal time if they know about domain pricing.

Personally I just stick with 3 actual registrars, so you can swap to the best deals, and get the best prices with least hassle (maybe not best prices that day but least hassle to manage them in the long run).

Back