• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Liquidweb?

Plus if your managment is done by the datacenter. They have people in house, who can replace drives on a moments notice, can monitor the health of a drive, things of that nature.

Any good datacenter should do that anyway, regardless if you have management with them or not. All ours do. It's part of the SLA.

LiquidWeb is very well named managed hosting company. We had one servers with them and their support was really good, even our server was unmanaged. Their hardware replacement SLA is 15 minutes.

I have tried them before a long time, and there services was amazing that time. However I will strongly recommend them on the basis of my past experience with them

This means you no longer need to search through the masses to find reliable hosting companies. With one simple click you can access a vast knowledgebase, which contains expert answers to common questions.

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

Liquidweb is certainly a reliable provider. If you are looking for other options, Softlayer, Rackspace, WiredTree and JaguarPC are the Giant Providers.

I never used the liquid web but I have some idea about the it, as this service is used to managed your own dedicated server, it provide control on dedicated server. It is very simple offer and great customer service.

You've never used liquidweb, but they have great customer service? o_O

Liquidweb might not be the cheapest hosting company around. But 1 minute response time for tech support is never going to be cheap.

LiquidWeb provides high-value, enterprise and corporate Web-hosting plans. Managed Dedicated Server Hosting, VPS Hosting, Web Hosting & Cloud Servers with Linux or Windows backed by Liquid Web Inc's Heroic Support.

Back